Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
About New England, and our beloved Jags ...

Ok gang - consider this a quick "chalking up" of what just went down.

On the Pats :

• The Patriots are the reigning Super Bowl champs. And they may have actually gotten better in the off season.
  • They're over 40-1 at home against AFC teams over the past few seasons.
  • Tom Brady may be the best QB in the history of the game ... and it sure looks like he's marching right towards another Super Bowl.
  • They've beaten the crap out of better, older, more established teams than the Jags

On the Jags:

• They played gritty football for the first half (minus the final minutes of the second quarter)
  • Our injury report included many of our core members, some of which were OUT (Cyprien, Joeckel, Branch, Robinson, Thomas, etc.)
  • Our QB is in his second year, and though he is playing better ball he is due for mistakes
  • Our more talented receivers are also second year, with a second year QB delivering the ball

About Caldwell ... think about how many of his high profile draft picks were not in the game yesterday. Take a GMs top picks out of a game like NE (see above for reasons they're good) ... then every single GM will look rough.

I'm still riding on the Gus bus. This is an improved team from last year, and it will keep going that way.

This is a great post.

You're Welcome.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Stop posting on the message board Gus and coach to the team better.

Quote:This is a great post.

As much as I wanted to be snarky and dispute this on grounds of excessive hubris, I have to agree.

Don't expect much from the pitchfork gang, though.

The real test of this team will come next week.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Stop posting on the message board Gus and coach to the team better.
I don't know what this means, but somehow I think this message contains the meaning of life.

You're Welcome.

HAHAHA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mykWHPrOWaI

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Ok gang - consider this a quick "chalking up" of what just went down.

On the Pats :

• The Patriots are the reigning Super Bowl champs. And they may have actually gotten better in the off season.
  • They're over 40-1 at home against AFC teams over the past few seasons.
  • Tom Brady may be the best QB in the history of the game ... and it sure looks like he's marching right towards another Super Bowl.
  • They've beaten the crap out of better, older, more established teams than the Jags

On the Jags:

• They played gritty football for the first half (minus the final minutes of the second quarter)
  • Our injury report included many of our core members, some of which were OUT (Cyprien, Joeckel, Branch, Robinson, Thomas, etc.)
  • Our QB is in his second year, and though he is playing better ball he is due for mistakes
  • Our more talented receivers are also second year, with a second year QB delivering the ball

About Caldwell ... think about how many of his high profile draft picks were not in the game yesterday. Take a GMs top picks out of a game like NE (see above for reasons they're good) ... then every single GM will look rough.

I'm still riding on the Gus bus. This is an improved team from last year, and it will keep going that way.

This is a great post.

Wait did you just high five yourself?

Agreed Gus indeed coach to the team better.

I approve of this thread!
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Agreed, this is a sober view.