Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Will the Jaguars cover the spread? (Indy -9.5)
Jaguars cover the spread or win
Colts cover the spread
[Show Results]

Early Line Jags/Colts Take Jags & Points...Luck & Colts O-line Struggling

Tuesday Jags are 8.5-9.5 point underdogs to Colts  As of Friday spread is between 7-8 Sunday am with Luck out point spread down to 3.5-4

IMO Jags are going to turn things around for this week 4 not sure how long it will last with talent on field. Colts have had 3 weeks of poor play and are coming off a win and Jags coming off worst loss of Jags history.
Luck and Colts O-line are having a tough go of it so far. Below is PFF QB Luck analysis
Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Colts' Andrew Luck Questionable 'day-to-day' with injury to throwing shoulder

Through three games, Andrew Luck ranks dead last in passer rating
Week 3 was another tough outing for QB Andrew Luck (-2.4). He struggled with accuracy all game, before turning it on a bit in the fourth quarter. When Luck was under pressure (39% of dropbacks), he completed only 3 of 9 passes for 66 yards and a terrible interception thrown off of his back foot while on the run.

Luck made headline with disastrous play against the Jets a week ago, but he wasn’t a whole lot better against the Titans. In what is perhaps a microcosm of Luck’s career, he was actually pretty good in some big plays in this game, but dug himself a hole with poor decisions on intermediate routes, throwing a pair of picks at that level. His passer rating under pressure in the game was a dismal 20.8, dropping 91.2 points from the plays where he was kept clean (throughout his career, he has actually performed relatively well versus pressure), and like each and every week, the Colts line was leaking pressure like a sieve.

We know Luck can deal with poor pass-protection, and has done so before, but that is when he was playing well. Asking a quarterback to claw his way back from an ugly run of form in the face of some of the worst pass-protection in the league is a tall order. Expect “Bad Luck” to continue for a while if the Colts can’t fix their protection issues.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Andrew Luck is going to look like montana against us

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

If marks plays jags win
"Get Better Everyday"

I dont see us winning but we'll see. 

The Colts are very beatable right now. Jacksonville has to play like it knows how because Indy very rarely beats teams that field competent quarterbacks.

So, I'll say if the real Blake Bortles shows up today, the Jaguars win by 4. If not, the Colts will win by 17.

If the Jags lack fire like they did against New England, I feel like you will legitimately see Gus on the hot seat. This team can't keep showing up to games looking like a team of rookies.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Better win this one.

Is Julius gonna be back?

Quote:Andrew Luck is going to look like montana against us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpj73xhGvmM

I could see Luck lighting this defense up

The problem is we're not going to apply any pressure.  We'll sit back in a soft zone and rush 4 and let Luck pick us apart.  

Should change this to losing with 45 minutes to go.

[Image: 23496538.jpg]

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Luck will rebound, they scored 21 points in the 4th to beat the Titans. He will do what Brady did to us.

Quote:Andrew Luck is going to look like montana against us

I sure hope you mean Hannah and not Joe.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Current Vegas odds have the Colts favored -9.5, and the Over/Under for the game at 47.5.

What this means is a bet placed for the Jaguars means that you are betting the Jaguars either win the game, or the lose by less than 9.5 points.

A bet placed on the Colts means that you are betting the Colts will win by more than 9.5 points.

Over/Under is total points scored in the game by both teams.

As of right now, I would probably bet on the Jaguars and take the Under.  This could change for me as the week progresses and we get updates on injuries.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:The problem is we're not going to apply any pressure.  We'll sit back in a soft zone and rush 4 and let Luck pick us apart.

Colts are not Patriots so Jags will scheme totally different for Colts...I know that seems impossible to believe but Jags will

I have the Jaguars winning with 47 total points in the game.

'02

Cots and under

I like Jags to cover and the over so long as the colts D is awful and ours is banged up.

if the jags don't take this one to the bank then there should be hangings  immediately after

Colts and over. Sad to say but this team has to prove something and they just cant ever seem to do that.