Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Will the Jaguars cover the spread? (Indy -9.5)
Jaguars cover the spread or win
Colts cover the spread
[Show Results]

Early Line Jags/Colts Take Jags & Points...Luck & Colts O-line Struggling

Luck has been unLUCKy with turnovers but the Jaguars are the leagues worst at INTs for a few years under Gus Bradley so his LUCK might change this week.

That being said Gus & Blake are under extreme pressure to pull off a win this week after last weeks embarassment in New England.  If the team gets back TE Thomas, a healthy Lee with Hurns & Allen Robinson playing better he'll have more weapons with an OLine that is actually giving him time to throw this year.

The defense is extremely banged up but if they get DT Marks back that might put a spark on the DLines pressure to force an INT...

McCray knows he needs an INT as he has said in previous interviews, this is the game for him to step up!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 10:51 PM by ibjagged.)

ibelieve the jags should take this

reason ? because the regime said the jags are built

if the jags are built but cant do this then we are saddled with paycheck grubbing liars

Quote:Luck has been unLUCKy with turnovers but the Jaguars are the leagues worst at INTs for a few years under Gus Bradley so his LUCK might change this week.

That being said Gus & Blake are under extreme pressure to pull off a win this week after last weeks embarassment in New England.  If the team gets back TE Thomas, a healthy Lee with Hurns & Allen Robinson playing better he'll have more weapons with an OLine that is actually giving him time to throw this year.

The defense is extremely banged up but if they get DT Marks back that might put a spark on the DLines pressure to force an INT...

McCray knows he needs an INT as he has said in previous interviews, this is the game for him to step up!
If.. if... if. The 'if's' haven't favored the Jags in a long time. 

I'm taking the Jaguars in an Upset. Not sire why but I believe they will win

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Andrew Luck is going to look like montana against us

Maybe with his throwing shoulder affected things may not be so easy? I remember watching the game and seeing his throws be less consistent toward the end of the game. did anyone see where/when he got in injured?

Quote:Should change this to losing with 45 minutes to go.

[Image: 23496538.jpg]

Haha this is aweome

Quote:I'm taking the Jaguars in an Upset. Not sire why but I believe they will win

I'm actually kind of leaning this way myself.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 05:35 PM by Treestone Ice.)

I also agree. 27-24 Jags. If they do win, no doubt it should be close. I think we can do whatever we want to that D, and their O doesn't scare me aside from the speed at WR and our banged up secondary.

Quote:Colts are not Patriots so Jags will scheme totally different for Colts...I know that seems impossible to believe but Jags will

Our coach schemes? Or does he try to do what he's done in seattle with inferior talent.

Yeah let's rush 4 all day, let our secondary play press man and get eaten alive.

This defensive scheme and fit makes jdrs bend don't break look revolutionary.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 12:37 PM by StitchJones.)

Quote:Maybe with his throwing shoulder affected things may not be so easy? I remember watching the game and seeing his throws be less consistent toward the end of the game. did anyone see where/when he got in injured?
The dolts have a history of saying their quarterback is not 100% and then the guy comes out on game day and lights us up. It does appear though that the dolts are struggling at this time, so it becomes a question of who sucks worse; the dolts or the Jags. I say no one sucks quite like the Jags when things are on the line. The dolts won't 'win' the game... they don't need to; we'll go out and lose it.

Sorry if that offends; lets see if I'm wrong come Sunday. History suggest I'm not... I still think our next win will come at the bucs... maybe.

LOL...i live in the Bahamas and do my gambling in Nassau. Just yesterday the spread went from colts -9.5 to -8.5 after Lucks injury. Today, they're not accepting ANY bets. Gotta love it.

Vegas now down to between 7 and 8 with a few off the board

Quote:LOL...i live in the Bahamas and do my gambling in Nassau. Just yesterday the spread went from colts -9.5 to -8.5 after Lucks injury. Today, they're not accepting ANY bets. Gotta love it.

If someone has a bet earlier this week on the Jaguars at the opening odds, they are sitting pretty right now.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

With Luck ruled out the line has dropped to 3.5-4. Which basically is even because the home team gets 3 points for game being played at home.