Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Year 3 of the rebuild. The arrow is not pointing up. When to hit the reset button?

Quote:I stopped at the WR because quite frankly, what is the point? Like a good chunk of people on the board, you don't seem to get it. And it makes no difference how much effort I put into trying to get you to get it, as you will not get it. 

People listen. This rebuild was not like the other ones. This was a complete overhaul. This was taking a team and breaking it down to basically nothing and building it back up again. What you have seen as a football team the past 3 weeks has not been what the team was intended to be. But it is because people are hurt. 

Where do you think we'd be if we had everyone who mattered there? Branch, Fowler, Marks, Thomas, Lee, Cyprien, Joekel? That's basically 7 starters. 
The Jags had sort of a overhaul, the expansion draft.  The Jags had winning records and made the playoffs in their 2,3,4,5th season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Because people are starting to see the truth.  The other tools can preach to themselves but we are what we are. 

Last week: Redemption! We have hope!

This week: Everything sucks! Hit the reset button!

We get it

Quote:Last week: Redemption! We have hope!

This week: Everything sucks! Hit the reset button!

We get it
Everything sucks is about 95% of games under the current regime so get that.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Dating back to 2013, this team has utterly failed in the second half.  I made a thread last year that pointed it out and the numbers are abysmal.  It's like the opponents staff make's adjustments while our staff if cutting up the ice cream cake.

Look at this year's plan in the second half:

vs Carolina:  No adjustments and played worse. 

vs: Miami:  Again very ineffective and the offense shut down.  Got outscored 7-3 in the second half

vs NE:  Brady was comfortable in the pocket and we stuck to the same soft zone. Instead of throwing some blitzes and atleast hitting brady we just casually let him pick us apart in the pocket.  No adjustments.  The offense was worse as well with the 14 points coming from New Englands backups and garbage time stats.

Where is the accountability?

Quote:Everything sucks is about 95% of games under the current regime so get that.
At least you have Madden.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:At least you have Madden.
If I played madden I would be more entertained than most Jags games. 

Quote:If I played madden I would be more entertained than most Jags games. 
There's no if. 

Just like there's no way you've ever bought a ticket to a game. 

You live in the Madden world.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

For all of these changes that the fans want.....

see the Cleveland Browns

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:There's no if. 

Same FBT as always.  If you can't make a point make something up.  

There is no problem. Everything is excellent and this team is on the rise.

[Image: iHT4yPX.png]

Quote:Same FBT as always.  If you can't make a point make something up.  
Maybe I should start a new thread every time I have a random thought?  Works for you.

Quote:Dating back to 2013, this team has utterly failed in the second half.  I made a thread last year that pointed it out and the numbers are abysmal.  It's like the opponents staff make's adjustments while our staff if cutting up the ice cream cake.

Look at this year's plan in the second half:

vs Carolina:  No adjustments and played worse. 

vs: Miami:  Again very ineffective and the offense shut down.  Got outscored 7-3 in the second half

vs NE:  Brady was comfortable in the pocket and we stuck to the same soft zone. Instead of throwing some blitzes and atleast hitting brady we just casually let him pick us apart in the pocket.  No adjustments.  The offense was worse as well with the 14 points coming from New Englands backups and garbage time stats.

Where is the accountability?

That's really not an option when you have a rookie and a guy that was on the practice squad 2 weeks ago as your safeties.  Also remember that Tom Brady is a master of beating blitzing teams.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:There's no if. 

What's the "Madden World"?  I live in Utah and I have never had the privilege to go to a Jags game.  However I think I've bought one or maybe two madden games my whole life and I haven't bought a Madden game in probably 9 years.  I don't have many ways to follow the Jags aside from youtube highlights, twitter, Google+, and forums like these.  Not everyone who hasn't been to a game knows nothing about the team or football in general. 

Quote:Maybe I should start a new thread every time I have a random thought?  Works for you.
I have a point about the team vs your attempt at a lame insult.  An idiot with power is very dangerous.  Stick to football. 

Quote:That's really not an option when you have a rookie and a guy that was on the practice squad 2 weeks ago as your safeties.  Also remember that Tom Brady is a master of beating blitzing teams.
What difference does it make?  We were getting torched anyway.  Atleast put a hurting on Brady and make him take some hits.  After enough Hits Bellicheck would of pulled him out the game or gone to the run.  Instead the team just sat back in their soft zone and gave the patriots the game.  They didn't have to earn it.

Quote:What difference does it make?  We were getting torched anyway.  Atleast put a hurting on Brady and make him take some hits.  After enough Hits Bellicheck would of pulled him out the game or gone to the run.  Instead the team just sat back in their soft zone and gave the patriots the game.  They didn't have to earn it.
Yea because putting pressure on Brady has worked for like.....no team ever. Sure a couple have done it. But it's Tom Brady. A once in a generation QB. He'll go down as one of the best ever. Just relax brother, things will work itself out. 

Quote:What's the "Madden World"?  I live in Utah and I have never had the privilege to go to a Jags game.  However I think I've bought one or maybe two madden games my whole life and I haven't bought a Madden game in probably 9 years.  I don't have many ways to follow the Jags aside from youtube highlights, twitter, Google+, and forums like these.  Not everyone who hasn't been to a game knows nothing about the team or football in general. 

Nobody is questioning your fanhood based on how you've gained exposure to the team.  The idiot who started this thread is talking about how the games are boring at the stadium without having even a shred of first-hand knowledge.  You're new here.  You'll figure out who the wannabe GMs who base their entire knowledge base surrounding the NFL on how they run their team playing Madden.

Quote:I have a point about the team vs your attempt at a lame insult.  An idiot with power is very dangerous.  Stick to football. 
Well, I'm not an idiot, and I don't have any power.  An idiot who knows how to start a thread any time his brain blurts out some random thought?  Well, you are certainly an expert about that.  Most of the time, your "points" are about as sharp as a bubble.

Quote:There is no problem. Everything is excellent and this team is on the rise.

There's no problem in the sense that this is expected from a young team--the second youngest in the NFL. There will be some triumphs and a lot of setbacks, but hopefully, as the team matures toward the end of the year, we can build some consistency in winning. Let's not judge the season by three games.

Quote:There is no problem. Everything is excellent and this team is on the rise.

Replace that image with FBT and it would be spot on or is that him?

Quote:Replace that image with FBT and it would be spot on or is that him?
This response really puts on display just how little insight or comprehension you bring to the table.

Find one single post where I've ever said everything is fine.  I know you won't, but in that pea sized pellet bouncing around between your ears, you've somehow managed to concoct a reality that doesn't actually exist.  Thinking isn't really your strong suit.