Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Year 3 of the rebuild. The arrow is not pointing up. When to hit the reset button?

Quote:Nobody is questioning your fanhood based on how you've gained exposure to the team.  The idiot who started this thread is talking about how the games are boring at the stadium without having even a shred of first-hand knowledge.  You're new here.  You'll figure out who the wannabe GMs who base their entire knowledge base surrounding the NFL on how they run their team playing Madden.

Well, I'm not an idiot, and I don't have any power.  An idiot who knows how to start a thread any time his brain blurts out some random thought?  Well, you are certainly an expert about that.  Most of the time, your "points" are about as sharp as a bubble.
The games are a complete borefest and yes you are an idiot.  Your just too stupid to realize it.  Listen chump, your opinion does not make anything valid.  Watching at home (I live in new england now so can't attend games)  I see the stadium half empty by halftime and 75% empty by the fourth quarter.  That tells me the fans got tired and bored and left. 

Oh and my points are very valid and many non google wearing fans will attest to that.  This team is in pathetic shape.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This response really puts on display just how little insight or comprehension you bring to the table.

Find one single post where I've ever said everything is fine.  I know you won't, but in that pea sized pellet bouncing around between your ears, you've somehow managed to concoct a reality that doesn't actually exist.  Thinking isn't really your strong suit. 
I don't care too look through your worthless garbage post to find a response for you.  You have been doing it since Shack and the Gene Smith era.  You attack anyone who says anything negative about the team but in the end you look like the idiot your are.  Anyone who has been around here long enough knows your credibility belongs in the toilet. 

Your a tool and a pathetic one at that.  Go rah rah rah somewhere else.  I guess my opinions struck a nerve because you are always one of the first ones to rush in and make a stupid comment.   Stupid is as stupid does right?

Quote:The games are a complete borefest and yes you are an idiot.  Your just too stupid to realize it.  Listen chump, your opinion does not make anything valid.  Watching at home (I live in new england now so can't attend games)  I see the stadium half empty by halftime and 75% empty by the fourth quarter.  That tells me the fans got tired and bored and left. 

Oh and my points are very valid and many non google wearing fans will attest to that.  This team is in pathetic shape.

Thanks for the laugh.  Let me know when mommy and daddy come off their wallet to buy you a ticket to an actual game. 

Miami game at 00:00 had almost the entire crowd still in the stadium.  You would have known that if you were actually there, but you saw it on TV, so you're clueless. 

I'm not sure what a "non google wearing fan" is, but I'm pretty sure that's the only way you know anything about this team. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I don't care too look through your worthless garbage post to find a response for you.  You have been doing it since Shack and the Gene Smith era.  You attack anyone who says anything negative about the team but in the end you look like the idiot your are.  Anyone who has been around here long enough knows your credibility belongs in the toilet. 

Your a tool and a pathetic one at that.  Go rah rah rah somewhere else.  I guess my opinions struck a nerve because you are always one of the first ones to rush in and make a stupid comment.   Stupid is as stupid does right?
It might do you some good to read a few of my posts.  Your IQ might hit something higher than your shoe size.

Your opinions did indeed strike a nerve.  I can't stand stupidity.  You ooze it from every pore.

BTW, this response pretty much confirms that you know darn well I've never said everything is fine, but hey, keep cranking out the lies if it makes you feel smarter.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Thanks for the laugh.  Let me know when mommy and daddy come off their wallet to buy you a ticket to an actual game. 

Miami game at 00:00 had almost the entire crowd still in the stadium.  You would have known that if you were actually there, but you saw it on TV, so you're clueless. 

I'm not sure what a "non google wearing fan" is, but I'm pretty sure that's the only way you know anything about this team. 

Quote:It might do you some good to read a few of my posts.  Your IQ might hit something higher than your shoe size.

Your opinions did indeed strike a nerve.  I can't stand stupidity.  You ooze it from every pore.

BTW, this response pretty much confirms that you know darn well I've never said everything is fine, but hey, keep cranking out the lies if it makes you feel smarter.
Take one game out of the last 3 seasons where the crowd was there.  What was so fun to watch at the games?  The pools, the screens, the girls, cause it certaintly wasn't on the field.  Although something tells me your entertained by licking windows and running around in your spider man pajamas.  We all get it, your a dim whitted special case who can't accept reality.  Same story different year.  

I would love to continue to take you to school but I can't help all of the hellen kellers of the world.  Excuse me while I go "play madden"  I got better things to do to argue with a complete moron. 

Quote:Your just too stupid to realize it. 

Quote:Even the best offensive line is going to struggle to create lanes when you've got teams putting 8 and 9 guys in the box.

Didn't MJD regularly run against 8 man fronts?

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jaguarmvp" data-cid="560223" data-time="1443470983">
<div>
Your just too stupid to realize it. 

</div>
</blockquote>
Buuuwwaaaa.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:What difference does it make?  We were getting torched anyway.  Atleast put a hurting on Brady and make him take some hits.  After enough Hits Bellicheck would of pulled him out the game or gone to the run.  Instead the team just sat back in their soft zone and gave the patriots the game.  They didn't have to earn it.

Say Bradley did this and he starts sending blitzes in the second half. Say theoretically, one of the LBs runs free and gets a free shot right Brady; none of the NE o-line even touches him.

And then Tom Terrific gets injured and misses the rest of the season. Down the road, Indy, Houston, and tenn all end up beating the pats, with the lowely Jags being the only AFCS team who loses to them. And that loss to NE ends up costing the Jags a tie-breaker somewhere down the line. Because even though Lord Brady eats blitzes for breakfast, the Jags had to show them we were there when we were down by 35+ points.

You'd start a thread 5 minutes after the announcement blasting Bradley for being stupid enough to risk injuring Brady when the rest of the AFCS still had to play him. Because we lost the game, I sure as [BAD WORD REMOVED] want everyone else in the AFCS to lose to the Pats too. If I can't get a Jags win on a week-to-week basis, I want the next best thing, everyone else in the AFCS to lose.

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

Quote:I don't care too look through your worthless garbage post to find a response for you.  You have been doing it since Shack and the Gene Smith era.  You attack anyone who says anything negative about the team but in the end you look like the idiot your are.  Anyone who has been around here long enough knows your credibility belongs in the toilet. 

This would have been pretty awesome had it not been for the simple grammar errors. Calling someone names while using incorrect grammar is always a fail though unfortunately. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

the OP is a moron. This roster is loaded with talent. The coaches aren't doing any favors.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jaguarmvp" data-cid="560223" data-time="1443470983">
<div>
Your just too stupid to realize it. 

</div>
</blockquote>

I love when "stoopid" posters try to tell others how "stoopid" they are.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Same FBT as always.  If you can't make a point make something up.  
prettttttttty much

oh but if you were at the stadium it was different man!!! the pool man!! the pool had waves man!!!!

as if there was a different football team at the stadium than the one people watched on tv...

Is this like when teenagers flirt by pretending to hate each other? Also if you guys are going to throw insults like kids at least put some venom in them and make it interesting! Jack out

Quote:Eh. I don't have another rebuild left in me. I would keep Caldwell and bring in a proven guy to coach the team. The problem is the team is super young and I think it's too early to give up on Blake. Unfortunately this offseason will probably be Blake's third new offense to year in a 3 year period.
This.  No more starting from scratch.  Ditch Badly, and bring in an offensive minded coach.  Someone whom has experience, not has done well JUST on a good team.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I firmly believe that who ever the Jags next Head Coach is will lead us to the playoffs. That defensive gameplan against the Patriots was atrocious

I agree to bring in a new HC.  I really don't care if he is offensive or defensive minded as long as he is a true leader.  He needs to be willing to bring in the right coaching staff, have the right approaches to the game, and hold players accountable.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi

We failed to even register a measurement of where we stand against the Pats (all the news article are advocating to basically blow the game off).  We need someone who is Coughlin-esqe and willing to drive players to be their best and will not settle for less. 

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 06:50 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:I agree to bring in a new HC.  I really don't care if he is offensive or defensive minded as long as he is a true leader.  He needs to be willing to bring in the right coaching staff, have the right approaches to the game, and hold players accountable.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi

We failed to even register a measurement of where we stand against the Pats (all the news article are advocating to basically blow the game off).  We need someone who is Coughlin-esqe and willing to drive players to be their best and will not settle for less. 

After yesterday's game, it shows we are far from where we need to be.  I know it starts with coaching because I believe we have better talent than what was displayed.  3 years, and it's the same old story with Bradley.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 06:51 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:I firmly believe that who ever the Jags next Head Coach is will lead us to the playoffs. That defensive gameplan against the Patriots was atrocious

Prevent defense, and the LB's are 15 yards out from the LOS.  Absolute trash.

I dont see the "IT" factor and confidence when this team steps on the field. They commit dumb plays and penalties which I believe comes from a lack of discipline from the Coaching. We routinely get out coached.