Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyson Alualu Worst Defensive interior – tackle Week 3

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">Good news only Jag player listed

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/20...or-week-3/

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">Defensive interior – tackle: Tyson Alualu, Jaguars (-3.1)

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">He only had two hurries on 30 pass rushes, but where Alualu really struggled was against the run. He consistently lost ground against the Patriots’ offensive linemen, and was hardly involved in any play. He finished with just one solo stop.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">Good news only Jag player listed

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/20...or-week-3/

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">Defensive interior – tackle: Tyson Alualu, Jaguars (-3.1)

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">He only had two hurries on 30 pass rushes, but where Alualu really struggled was against the run. He consistently lost ground against the Patriots’ offensive linemen, and was hardly involved in any play. He finished with just one solo stop.

I can't take PFF seriously since they said Bortles game against Carolina (where he threw a pick 6) was better then his game against the Dolphins.

We all knew he sucked at DT which is why he got switched to DE 2 years ago.  Not sure how they havent seen this yet?   Abry Jones would be a better option or let Odrick play the 3tech untill Marks gets back then move him back the the jumbo end.  Just a bad coaching decision

Quote:I can't take PFF seriously since they said Bortles game against Carolina (where he threw a pick 6) was better then his game against the Dolphins.
I dont take PFF seriously either but watch Alu play DT and the grade matches his performance

AlooAloo is doing his job! Not well, but hey, I'll take it!

If Marks wasn't hurt Alualu would only see the field in spell situations.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I said that we should have kept Red Bryant and cut Alualu. Has to be one of the worst roster decisions since keeping Henne.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:I said that we should have kept Red Bryant and cut Alualu. Has to be one of the worst roster decisions since keeping Henne.

The Red Bryant who is currently unemployed?

Could've had Dez Bryant..lol seriously tho, im glad Marks is coming back soon. Alualu makes one very good play every other game but disappears or gets pushed around the rest of the time.

One more injury to D-line and I think Red might get a call 

Its clear Aluuu Aluuuu's talent is on the offensive side after a solid scoring of 1.0 on offense against Miami.

He's awful I cringe every time I see he starts 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Its clear Aluuu Aluuuu's talent is on the offensive side after a solid scoring of 1.0 on offense against Miami.

Trying to somehow get there money's worth

Gene outsmarted the whole NFL when he picked him at #10.  It's paying off 5 years later...

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 07:14 PM by Joe.)

Lol my oh my how things change.

Dude has been God awful his whole career.

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">Good news only Jag player listed

<p style="color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/20...or-week-3/

<p style="color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">Defensive interior – tackle: Tyson Alualu, Jaguars (-3.1)

<p style="color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Gotham SSm A', 'Gotham SSm B', Gotham, sans-serif;">He only had two hurries on 30 pass rushes, but where Alualu really struggled was against the run. He consistently lost ground against the Patriots’ offensive linemen, and was hardly involved in any play. He finished with just one solo stop.

He's not very good - not really sure why he was brought back.  Definitely someone that needs to be upgraded in the next offseason.  

Quote:Gene outsmarted the whole NFL when he picked him at #10. It's paying off 5 years later...

Yup Alualu was so much better than Bryant, especially since everyone said Bryant had attitude problems and was gonna get suspended right away..oh wait, that was Blackmon and Sanders..

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 07:54 PM by BigJohn98.)

Quote:Could've had Dez Bryant..

Or Earl Thomas (who was my guy that year). Or Jason Pierre-Paul. Or Maurkice Pouncey. Or Demaryius Thomas. Or Devin McCourty.

They should take him off the defensive line and make him the permanent fullback.  Thats the only real way we are going to get production out of him.  He was one of the "IN GENE WE TRUST" original draft picks.  Sick

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I hope Marks gets healthy fast!!!