Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyson Alualu Worst Defensive interior – tackle Week 3

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 06:11 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:AlolAlol is terrible. He doesn't do anything out there. He hasn't made a play in his career. He just kind of exists out there. Thanks jeans smitt
Somehow jeans smiff drafted him and he got a contract extension with this 'ice-cream party' of a regime. Better get rid of Daryl Smith though...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why doesn't Bennett replace this tub of lard? I'm so tired of seeing AlooAloo run past people or get completely ran over.
If Bennett were better than Alualu at the DT position, he'd be the starter at the position...

IJS...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:Somehow jeans smiff drafted him and he got a contract extension with this 'ice-cream party' of a regime. Better get rid of Daryl Smith though...

Alolololol is assistant ice cream scooper to Gus. He had to be retained, guy is irreplaceable.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:What do you expect?  You start Odrick, Jones, or even try Bennett at the 3tech.  We all know what Alu is at DT,  except maybe the coaching staff. 
Yeah we the fans Definately know more than the professional coaching staff does.  We're Professional Fantasy Fans...   :whistling:

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:If Bennett were better than Alualu at the DT position, he'd be the starter at the position...

IJS...

NH3...

You are assuming we don't have an incompetent coach. Unfortunately, Gus has the IQ of a garden tool.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 09:38 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Yeah we the fans Definately know more than the professional coaching staff does.  We're Professional Fantasy Fans...   :whistling:

NH3...
Are you trying to tell me there has never been players come off the bench that are better than who they replaced?

Maybe you havent been watching sports that long!  Coaches do make mistakes, and starting Alu at DT is one of them

Quote:You are assuming we don't have an incompetent coach. Unfortunately, Gus has the IQ of a garden tool.

He's probably smart enough to come up with something funnier than your endless stream of ice cream related sub-humor.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Alolololol is assistant ice cream scooper to Gus. He had to be retained, guy is irreplaceable.

I busted out laughing at this. 

Quote:He's probably smart enough to come up with something funnier than your endless stream of ice cream related sub-humor.

I don't know. It seems Gus' vocabulary is limited to "get better everyday and compete man" and "we had an opportoony to see where we stand man"

What are the chances of Marks coming back either this week or next?

Should have kept Red Bryant and we wouldnt be talking about this talentless loser.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Should have kept Red Bryant and we wouldnt be talking about this talentless loser.
Come on now...

Red Bryant- 8 seasons

Career Stats: 143 comb, 2 FF, 4.5 sacks

Hasn't played a game in 2015

Tyson Alualu- 6 seasons

Career Stats: 199 comb, 1 FF, 13 sacks

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I had a dream that Marks was back on the field, but was 700 pounds. He looked like a perfect sphere ... and was totally awesome.

I need to drink less.

You're Welcome.

Quote:Come on now...

Red Bryant- 8 seasons

Career Stats: 143 comb, 2 FF, 4.5 sacks

Hasn't played a game in 2015

Tyson Alualu- 6 seasons

Career Stats: 199 comb, 1 FF, 13 sacks

Dang it I hate it when those facts and stats get in the way of uninformed opinions