Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars Can't Run the Ball, And Yeldon Avgs 3 Yards/Game.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 11:48 AM by knarnn.)

The biggest difference is scrapping the zone blocking scheme for power blocking for OLine "Guru" Marrone.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He's not eligible this year.
I'll draft him anyways lol

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Yeldon is getting hit at the line of scrimmage almost every time. He's also a rookie and makes mistakes like one

Lets not act like Yeldon isn't saving himself from averaging 1 YPC every game with some of the moves he makes on defenders in the backfield.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Yeldon is getting hit at the line of scrimmage almost every time. He's also a rookie and makes mistakes like one

Lets not act like Yeldon isn't saving himself from averaging 1 YPC every game with some of the moves he makes on defenders in the backfield.

Actually through the first 2 games the jags were ranked first in yards before contact

Quote:Actually through the first 2 games the jags were ranked first in yards before contact
Anyone with eyes can see Yeldon is getting smashed before he even gets to the line of scrimmage though.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

we didn't miss on a RB jesus christ people

yeldon makes damn near every single first tackler miss if you haven't noticed

there are NO HOLES STOP BLAMING THE RB

Quote:Anyone with eyes can see Yeldon is getting smashed before he even gets to the line of scrimmage though.

I agree it's just a weird stat I found and was interesting to me. I think yeldon will be good hopefully we find a way to get our running game going.

Quote:I know it's early but how can you miss on a RB. Hell, Pierce and Slowby seems like they give us a better chance. Anybody concerned with Yeldon's play? Or the run game for that matter?
Did you bother to look at how often they loaded up the box to stop the run yesterday, or would that have defeated the purpose for a good complaint thread?

They overloaded the box and were hitting Yeldon in the backfield.  He had to fight just to avoid losing yards on many running plays.  Open your eyes.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Yeldon seems very good to me, but the run blocking is not being good, there was no room to run at all.

The problem is that this offense was supposed to run the ball a lot, if we can't do that it could be troubling. We'll see how it turns out when Julius Thomas is back and if the passing game will get better opening more spaces for the running game as well.

Quote:Did you bother to look at how often they loaded up the box to stop the run yesterday, or would that have defeated the purpose for a good complaint thread?

They overloaded the box and were hitting Yeldon in the backfield.  He had to fight just to avoid losing yards on many running plays.  Open your eyes.

Thanks. You made your 60,000th post replying to my idiotic thread. Congratulations...you've won!!!!!

Quote:Did you bother to look at how often they loaded up the box to stop the run yesterday, or would that have defeated the purpose for a good complaint thread?

They overloaded the box and were hitting Yeldon in the backfield. He had to fight just to avoid losing yards on many running plays. Open your eyes.
How dare you come in here with logic and common sense!!!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Anyone criticizing Yeldon doesn't know football

Where the hell are these threads coming from and how come they are being alowed to survive?

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Where the hell are these threads coming from and how come they are being alowed to survive?
If I had to guess, some spoiled kids that are used to everything going their way!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Thanks. You made your 60,000th post replying to my idiotic thread. Congratulations...you've won!!!!!

You're an idiot. That's about all I have to offer to this thread.

I can't believe Yeldon doesn't have1,000 yards already. We definitely missed on that pick.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 01:22 PM by Solid Snake.)

Quote:You're an idiot. That's about all I have to offer to this thread.

Oh the pain.

Quote:Thanks. You made your 60,000th post replying to my idiotic thread. Congratulations...you've won!!!!!
I'll take that as a no then.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I’m totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. Our coaching did a horrible job. Our players did a horrible job. We got our a** totally kicked in the second half. That’s what it boiled down to. It sucked. It stunk.
GOAT coach.

Yeldon will become great when this OL decides to open holes, and when defenses respect our passing attack. Stacking nine in the box and sending him up the middle won't make him look good. You're being way too critical on one of the few bright spots on the offense. He makes the first guy miss and immediately gets two more on his legs, and the rest of the defense on his back.