Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
By the way, Bryan Walters catches everything thrown at him.

At this point, he's better than Rashad Greene, and I post that as an FSU alum.

Walters can be a legitimate #3 WR.  I'd find a way to get him into the game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He was open alot. It's sad he has the most reliable hands on the team, and everyone is praising AR. He's more physically gifted than Walters, but I still hold my breath when it's thrown his way.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:At this point, he's better than Rashad Greene, and I post that as an FSU alum.

Walters can be a legitimate #3 WR. I'd find a way to get him into the game.

I think Greene will be good for us in the long run.

He may not be a "difference maker" (as some posters were having a good laugh about in the Walters thread last week).

But, a guy that can actually catch the ball with good consistency should be out on the field,,, especially on 3rd downs.

Brian Walters is exactly the type of guy the Patriots would draft. Solid, good route runner, good hands.

I agree, I hope he gets to see the field more, he seems to be reliable and since the preseason i have yet to see him dropping a ball

He's reliable. Bortles seems to need someone he can rely on.

Quote:He's reliable. Bortles seems to need someone he can rely on.

Wait, wait, wait.

I got trolled when I said this...

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Yeah, the guy that has trouble even making NFL teams can be a reliable slot guy. Suuuuuure... Wallbash

Quote:Yeah, the guy that has trouble even making NFL teams can be a reliable slot guy. Suuuuuure... Wallbash

I'm with you on this one. I like Walters but if he's really as solid/reliable as people are making him out to be...why has he been bouncing around so much?

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

The best ability is availability. IIRC, Wayne Chrebet made the Jets because he caught every ball thrown to him in Training Camp and throughout the Pre-Season.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

I would love to see him step up and keep catching the ball. Only time will tell...

Once they start game planning against Walters he might not do as well. I like how he gets open with his route running skills. 

Quote:Yeah, the guy that has trouble even making NFL teams can be a reliable slot guy. Suuuuuure... Wallbash

Yeah,,, cause what the Jags currently use has been working so well, hasn't it?

Anyway, I don't think anyone has mentioned using him as a full time slot guy.

But, just going off what he's shown so far this year in preseason and very minimal opportunities in regular season games, he actually catches just about everything thrown at him.

Why not give him some opportunities, at least on 3rd downs? Greene/Grant have been dropping balls like flies. Lee can hardly be depended on to be in the game during many critical 3rd downs.

Why not at least give Walters a chance? It can't be that much worse than what's currently there, can it?

Side note- with all the DB injuries lately, they may need to drop Walters again just to get another body on defense. But I wouldn't mind at least giving him a few opportunities to find out.

Nobody is planning on gameplanning Walters anytime soon...he is solid though. Probably who greene becomes in a few years.Perhaps Greene is a good bit quicker though.

Quote:At this point, he's better than Rashad Greene, and I post that as an FSU alum.

Walters can be a legitimate #3 WR.  I'd find a way to get him into the game.

He does have decent hands, a bit slow but thats okay.

Dont you speak of such logic here in the land of content and negativity. Dont you know this message board loves to be mediocre and behind the times?

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

He's the typical, not much seen/known on him which usually makes him better than he really is

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Greene will be better than this guy, by a large margin.