Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Calm down

Quote:Blaming the running back for a lack of running lanes is the wrong way to look at it.

Look at Demarco Murray. Wins the rushing title, goes to Philly and has 18 yards in two games. Joseph Randle for the Cowboys suddenly is running well.

The Eagles have been using Matthews alot. He had a good game yesterday. Matthews is getting yards and making plays. Murray cant seem to do the same right now.

Murray took an absolute pounding last season (tons of carries and yardage). We've seen this happen to RBs after they have a year like that (MJD cough,cough). Anyway, transitioning to the Eagles system is a part of Murray's struggles. But, I believe it has alot to do with "wear and tear" on his body too.

Llynch: it's possible the same thing could be happening there. He's been taking a pounding ("wear and tear") for quite a while now too. We'll see how the rest of his season plays out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wish the defense played a little better. Even with the injuries how can  you allow them to score every single drive? Our offense against their defense should have taken off. Scoring 4TD would have made me happy enough because we knew we were going to lose. A score like 37-28 would have been way better. 

Yeah well Coughlin had 7 wins at that point...as many as Gus had in two full seasons.

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">According to ESPN Stats & Information, the Jaguars have the worst point differential of any NFL team since the beginning of the 2012 season. The Jaguars have been outscored by 596 points in those 51 games, the most in the league by a large margin. More than 100 points, actually.

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Oakland, which beat Cleveland 27-20 on Sunday, has been outscored by 492 points. Tennessee, which lost to Indianapolis 35-33, is third on the list, having been outscored by 332 points

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">..... Calm down guys. It's not that bad.

Not to mention even the Patriots got blown out last year on the road at Chiefs and obviously went on to win the Super Bowl. These games happen.

Bring on Indy.
Shock the world

Quote:What? I don't recall one instance ever of Gus lighting anything under anyone's butt. I must admit that JDR got his teams to overachieve from time to time. When is one instance you can cite that about Bradley?

Every win of Bradley's prior to this year has been an overachievment given the roster he had to deal with.

I expected yesterday's result. I hoped for better, but the Jaguars played a very talented, experienced team on a mission yesterday. A blowout was a very real probability.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I feel like this team wins despite Bradley and his shortcomings as a HC.

Never have I felt "Damn, that was a great coaching job by Bradley today. What a solid gameplan they put together.  Well done!"

Quote:

According to ESPN Stats & Information, the Jaguars have the worst point differential of any NFL team since the beginning of the 2012 season. The Jaguars have been outscored by 596 points in those 51 games, the most in the league by a large margin. More than 100 points, actually.

Oakland, which beat Cleveland 27-20 on Sunday, has been outscored by 492 points. Tennessee, which lost to Indianapolis 35-33, is third on the list, having been outscored by 332 points

..... Calm down guys. It's not that bad.

How dare you bring in facts, data, rationale and logic to this conversation (to back up what we all know and see). You're going to offend the apologists lol.

Quote:I feel like this team wins despite Bradley and his shortcomings as a HC.

Never have I felt "Damn, that was a great coaching job by Bradley today. What a solid gameplan they put together. Well done!"

Exactly, this team has not overachieve based on their talent level. Not once.

Quote:Not to mention even the Patriots got blown out last year on the road at Chiefs and obviously went on to win the Super Bowl. These games happen.

Bring on Indy.

I'm definitely feeling good about our Superb Owl chances.

One of these years.............

Quote:Answer this honestly: were you predicting a 51-17 loss before Sunday?

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry551176

Quote:<div>
I love my Jags but 49-10 Patriots. They're unstoppable right now.
</div>

I said 49-10 last Monday. So yes, I pretty much did predict it.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 11:58 AM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote: 

You should have expected that.

Look at some of these scores from last year:

<div>

Four of those teams the Pats stomped made the playoffs. They're ruthless (especially at home) and don't stop running up the score.

The Pats game shouldn't be a "measuring stick" for the Jaguars. The measuring stick should be against other teams in the AFC South and the teams we face who finished 3rd in each division. No QB/Coach duo comes close to what New England have right now.

If we look that bad against the Clots, Bucs and Texans then it'll be time to freak out.

</div>

Thank u thats what I have been saying, they put 40 on the Bills great defense

Looking at our schedule now that the season is going on and it doesnt look too bad, we lose to two 3-0 teams

Colts and Ravens are not as good as we thought, AFC south is weak, we can stilll get to 7 or 8 games, we just have to get healthy and get better

I throw out the Pats game, they were gonna school us anyways 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry551176

<div> 

</div>

I was not that far off in my 77-2 prediction.

Quote: 

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">According to ESPN Stats & Information, the Jaguars have the worst point differential of any NFL team since the beginning of the 2012 season. The Jaguars have been outscored by 596 points in those 51 games, the most in the league by a large margin. More than 100 points, actually.

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Oakland, which beat Cleveland 27-20 on Sunday, has been outscored by 492 points. Tennessee, which lost to Indianapolis 35-33, is third on the list, having been outscored by 332 points

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">..... Calm down guys. It's not that bad.

I'm talking about the Patriots game. Some clowns predicted the Jags to win. It's like they don't watch other teams or aren't aware of how good Tom Brady and co actually are.

That Pats team would have torched every Jags team from 1995 onwards. Jimmy Smith, Fred Taylor, Mark Brunell. Stick all the Jags greats in a team and the Pats would still have beaten them.

Quote:http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry551176

<div> 

</div>

[Image: tumblr_mk31vklp5O1s9n4cro1_500.gif]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Thank u thats what I have been saying, they put 40 on the Bills great defense

And the Bills put up 32 on them. I had hoped that the Jags would have had a better offense than the Bills this year.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 12:08 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:And the Bills put up 32 on them. I had hoped that the Jags would have had a better offense than the Bills this year.

Yeah it was disappointing to only put 17 on them. Bortles throwing that int and the refs screwing up a call cost us 10 to 14 points which would have put us right around the same range. Bortles really needs to stop trying to force it in critical situations, it cost us 2 or 3 games last year and it's going to cost us again.

I'm not saying Bradley/Bortles/Caldwell are the answer but I'm not going to get upset about that game, if the Panthers or Dolphins had blown us out like that then I'd be ready to clean house. I hate the Patriots as much as the next guy but I saw that coming from a mile off.

People comparing Bortles to Gabbert need to go rewatch some Gabbert games on Gamepass though. I sat through half of the 2012 season a couple of weeks ago and some of the 2013 season. Nothing alike whatsoever.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 12:12 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:And the Bills put up 32 on them. I had hoped that the Jags would have had a better offense than the Bills this year.
Bills have Sammy Watkins, Percey Harvin, Charles Clay, and Shady McCoy, I know Taylor is a 1st year starter but he has had about 4 years to develop 

The game was also 37- 13 going into the 4th 

so those were Garbage time points like what people are saying our 14 points were in late in the game

Please watch the game. A lot of the points they put up were in garbage time like ours were. It was 37-13 in that game near the end I think. Not too much different than our offense

Quote:Please watch the game. A lot of the points they put up were in garbage time like ours were. It was 37-13 in that game near the end I think. Not too much different than our offense
shhh dont tell the box score watchers to use logic