Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Late Night O-Zone

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 12:00 AM by Sosa.)

Our favorite writer 'John Oesher' just wrote a great article on the Jaguars. Very excited for the future after reading this!  

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Edit...7eda1a9aa0

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Our favorite writer 'John Oesher' just wrote a great article on the Jaguars. Very excited for the future after reading this!  :woot:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Edit...7eda1a9aa0
lol

I read 2 paragraphs. 2 to many. This team is in real trouble.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

As the week progresses the articles go from it's not good to this team has the potential to reach full consistency lol

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 12:08 AM by CSO14.)

Quote:As the week progresses the articles go from it's not good to this team has the potential to reach full consistency lol

Call it like it is. I think people respect that. If the baby's ugly , call it so. Even football is PC now.

[Image: Ugly_Baby.jpg]

Quote:[Image: Ugly_Baby.jpg]

Hahahaha nice

The good news is he has enough material on losing to copy and paste now. If we ever become good, his job will get a lot harder.

When oehser isnt even trying to spin questions, you know it's bad, real bad

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 06:39 AM by BortlesIsAwful.)

Does it say anything about how The Jags will need a new QB again next year? 

Quote:Does it say anything about how The Jags will need a new QB again next year? 
Oh boy a new whining little [BLEEP]. Yeah.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Oehser spotted at Jax Beach today...

[Image: head-in-sand.jpg]

[Image: c0kj7fGP.jpeg]

O-Zone was pretty realistic on Jags live today, basically saying these next few weeks are critical for the team and they are walking a fine line.

If you want to hear a real shill for the team you should've heard Sexton, my favorite quote of his:

"I'm tired of hearing people say this loss was embarrassing, you know whats embarrassing?  Children in Jacksonville going to bed hungry tonight."  - He really said that!

Quote:O-Zone was pretty realistic on Jags live today, basically saying these next few weeks are critical for the team and they are walking a fine line.

If you want to hear a real shill for the team you should've heard Sexton, my favorite quote of his:

"I'm tired of hearing people say this loss was embarrassing, you know whats embarrassing?  Children in Jacksonville going to bed hungry tonight."  - He really said that!

Yeeeesh.

Old Sexton...

Sexton is horrible.