Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Say you're the owner. What changes would you make?

Quote:Will everyone in our division be blown out by the Pats? Will everyone in our division give up a franchise record number of points to the Pats?

Julius Thomas will improve the offense, but one player shouldn't matter that much unless he's the QB. And that doesn't explain the failure of the run game. NE's run defense stinks. Pittsburgh ran for 134 yards against NE without Le'Veon Bell. Buffalo put up 160. Both team's RBs averaged about 6 yards per carry. Yeldon had 33 yards on 11 carries, Gerhart 3 for 10. With even a halfway competent Jags running game NE wouldn't have had time to score 51.
Yes I believe they will as long as Brady is under center Pats will be hard to be beat. New England made it a must to work on there run defense and they did just that. Look The Jags were very predictable Bellicheck knew exactly what the Jags plan was going to be.Jags  kept running the ball when they had 8 in the box it is hard to be successful when you run against looks like that on a regular basis. Jags need to throw the ball more  when they get looks like that. Jags have a better O line for passing not so much running. Jags will improve as the season goes on. JT will almost be double covered every time that will leave guys open.JT will help out more than you think and in more ways as well

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You people are stupid This team is not at full strength we are only 3 games in and you idiots want to fire everyone.News Flash everyone in our Division will get beat by New England

Wait till JT comes back and Marks and Branch this team is leaps and bounds  better than last years team if you can not see that then you are stupid.

JT will open up a lot of options on offense his presence on the field alone will make this team better. This team is on the rise just be patient and stop freaking out and give this team a chance. We all knew this team this year was not going to be a juggernaut. Give it time we will let the players play and let the coaches coach. There are great things going for this team
I love how you start every post with "you people are stupid" or "you idiots" etc...

You sound like everybody's favorite burger flipper trying so hard to be sarcastic.

Trade yacht for a time machine

Go back to January 2015

Fire Gus and hire Rex Ryan

In all seriousness though, there is not a thing to do right now. Sit tight and let it play out. It's a long season and maybe things start looking different when (if) this roster starts to get a little healthier.

If I was Shad, I'd be on the other side of the globe snorting ground up $100's off some asian chick, or are we just talking about the football aspect.  I'd start putting feelers out for the GM and HC but won't make a move until the end of the season. 

Quote:Mike Smith comes to mind as a possible candidate. . Although he's not really head coach material.

I would gladly welcome Mike Smith back to Jax. I don't think he should have been let go at Atlanta.

Quote:I love how you start every post with "you people are stupid" or "you idiots" etc...

You sound like everybody's favorite burger flipper trying so hard to be sarcastic.
Well look at the Idiotic posts you have people wanting to fire everyone after 3 games. This team is in a much better place than last year. This team is on the rise there is a lot of good going for this team. I expect AR15 to have a monster game next week This team will bounce back.

Quote:None. Give it to the end of the season. Really, what good will firing anybody at this point do? We will lose with them, we will lose without them.

Agreed, you have to ride this out this year for better or worse.  Firing anyone now is based more out of emotion and less out of good business.

If the team winds up less than .500 I dont see the owner keeping with the going  trend... just saying

Quote:Well look at the Idiotic posts you have people wanting to fire everyone after 3 games. This team is in a much better place than last year. This team is on the rise there is a lot of good going for this team. I expect AR15 to have a monster game next week This team will bounce back.

He had a couple of drops but he made some fantastic catches in this game too.  I think Bortles yet again didnt take enough risks down field, now is that Olson's fault or Bortles I dunno.

Quote:Well look at the Idiotic posts you have people wanting to fire everyone after 3 games. This team is in a much better place than last year. This team is on the rise there is a lot of good going for this team. I expect AR15 to have a monster game next week This team will bounce back.
That's to be expected on a football forum.

Let me introduce you to some of the characters present on every forum.

1) fans gonna fan

2) trolls gonna troll

3) mods gonna mod

4) corn gonna corn

Quote:Trade yacht for a time machine

Go back to January 2015

Fire Gus and hire Rex Ryan

In all seriousness though, there is not a thing to do right now. Sit tight and let it play out. It's a long season and maybe things start looking different when (if) this roster starts to get a little healthier.

The fan base wouldnt go for it, when Andy Reid was being fired I didnt understand why Jacksonville didnt seem interested.  I mean he's a proven winning coach.  I dont get it, they hire Mularkey... why? 

That choice will always bother me why fire JDR and hire Mularkey based on his record, why?

"you people" - as in - who?

Quote:So you're the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars.  What would you do to put this team on the path toward consistent winning?  Firing the GM, the HC and cutting the QB would make a lot of the boo birds feel better, but then what?  Are you fully prepared to blow this all up, and ask fans to wait another three years? Or do you think there are parts that are salvagable?

Do whatever it takes to get blown out so you can justify moving the team to London.

Just kidding...

I dunno how about building a fun house near the endzone?

all kidding aside...

I would ride this year out for better or worse... giving the guys you trusted with your franchise a final chance to prove themselves. 

At the end of the season evalulate who has to be terminated in order for the franchise to be successful.

Quote:If I was Shad, I'd be on the other side of the globe snorting ground up $100's off some asian chick, or are we just talking about the football aspect. I'd start putting feelers out for the GM and HC but won't make a move until the end of the season.

Lol
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:If I was Shad, I'd be on the other side of the globe snorting ground up $100's off some asian chick, or are we just talking about the football aspect.  I'd start putting feelers out for the GM and HC but won't make a move until the end of the season. 

I lIke the way you think.Ill add that I would be in the Maldives sipping champagne falling from a human triangle of cheerleaders. Then for breakfast caviar stuffed bacon wrapped jalepenos with a side of bone in strip medium rare. Then for desert the cheerleaders. But then I would hire Tom Coughlin and let him build a proper team with no regard for the cap.

GB can go now, any interim HC will be better (at least not worse).  DC's seat should be warm but not sure he needs to go yet.

Quote:I would gladly welcome Mike Smith back to Jax. I don't think he should have been let go at Atlanta.
I think he's a damn good coach.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:He had a couple of drops but he made some fantastic catches in this game too.  I think Bortles yet again didnt take enough risks down field, now is that Olson's fault or Bortles I dunno.
I really think it was Olson's fault I think they did not to open up the Playbook to much in this game. They have not showed us there hand yet. Next week they will take more chances downfield. Like I said i expect AR15 to have a big game next week. Look for the jags to be aggressive next week. 

Quote:I really think it was Olson's fault I think they did not to open up the Playbook to much in this game. They have not showed us there hand yet. Next week they will take more chances downfield. Like I said i expect AR15 to have a big game next week. Look for the jags to be aggressive next week. 

You're defending a sinking ship...good luck with that!

Quote:The Jaguars were a disaster at the end of Weaver's tenure on the field and they were losing money off of it.

1. 2010 we were 8-8, and a crappy Scobee onside kick from beating the Colts and winning the division, hardly a disaster. 2011 he was in the process of selling the team, but even if you want to hold the 5-11 record against Weaver, that is still better than we have managed since.

2. Oh, no doubt Khan is really good at making money. 

3. Khan has really improved the fan experience and stadium qualities, but he might need some help on the football side of the business. Someone who understands football, who can help him make quality GM and coach hires. 

Quote:You're defending a sinking ship...good luck with that!
There is a of of good If you would take the time to see what is happening and not make posts that makes fun of the Jags you would see also. AR15 is the real deal

He will have a monster game next week. Just wait and see.