Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Say you're the owner. What changes would you make?

Quote:There is a of of good If you would take the time to see what is happening and not make posts that makes fun of the Jags you would see also. AR15 is the real deal

He will have a monster game next week. Just wait and see.
Thanks mom!

-A Rob

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Too funny.

Quote:Thanks mom!

-A Rob
Another Moron who does not understand the game of Football.

Quote:Another Moron who does not understand the game of Football.

Well we are a bunch of kindergartners..

I understand the concent of winning and losing, and how to keep score.

The guys in teal are the losers right?

I'd sit Gus, Dave and Bortles in the board room, apprentice style. Obviously this would all be televised. At the end I'd say something like "Gus, I think you are a terrible leader. You are completely incompetent as a head coach. You have some good traits, and I think you are going to have success in the future, but it won't be with us. Gus......ya fired!!!"
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I'd sit Gus, Dave and Bortles in the board room, apprentice style. Obviously this would all be televised. At the end I'd say something like "Gus, I think you are a terrible leader. You are completely incompetent as a head coach. You have some good traits, and I think you are going to have success in the future, but it won't be with us. Gus......ya fired!!!"

Then run for prez!

How about trade everyone on the team for Tom Brady & Gronk?

Quote:How about trade everyone on the team for Tom Brady & Gronk?
You sir, are a genius!

Quote:How about trade everyone on the team for Tom Brady & Gronk?

uneven trade, pats would never consent, throw in the yacht for good measure. 

They make the trade and run every down... lol

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 02:34 AM by Scarecrow.)

Shove Gus Bradley out the door, change the locks and roll with an interim head coach until next year.

I sincerely believe this team will never win consistently with him.

We are wasting time.

*EDIT*

Not only Gus but the majority of the coaching staff can go with him.

It's time for Khan to do what Weaver refused to do: be an active owner. Dont put up with this nonsense, move on. How many years did Weaver hold an end of season press conference with a laundry list of why firing jdr wasnt necessary?

Quote:Shove Gus Bradley out the door, change the locks and roll with an interim head coach until next year.

I sincerely believe this team will never win consistently with him.

We are wasting time.

*EDIT*

Not only Gus but the majority of the coaching staff can go with him.

There's a lot that goes into that type of decision though. That would mean blake would be learning a new playbook for the third straight year.

The only way you make that move if you're calwell is if you're ready to move on from Blake.

That's why I think Gus will be the fall guy, while the rest of the staff sticks around another year. That's also why marrone seems a likely scenario. Who else would want to take over with the requirement that they keep the same coordinating staff in place?

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 02:55 AM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:There's a lot that goes into that type of decision though. That would mean blake would be learning a new playbook for the third straight year.

The only way you make that move if you're calwell is if you're ready to move on from Blake.

That's why I think Gus will be the fall guy, while the rest of the staff sticks around another year. That's also why marrone seems a likely scenario. Who else would want to take over with the requirement that they keep the same coordinating staff in place?

The OC and DC both need changes.

The coaching on this team has been bad for too long.

They screwed up by hiring Fisch and Babich.  Their next OC choice wasn't much better.

I don't care if Blake has to learn a 3rd playbook in 3 years if it's the right playbook.

It would be nice if the Saints continued to fall apart and Sean Payton becomes available.

If I were Khan I'd throw enough money at a guy like Sean Payton that he couldn't refuse.

Quote:The OC and DC both need changes.

The coaching on this team has been bad for too long.

They screwed up by hiring Fisch and Babich. Their next OC choice wasn't much better.

I don't care if Blake has to learn a 3rd playbook in 3 years if it's the right playbook.

It would be nice if the Saints continued to fall apart and Sean Payton becomes available.

If I were Khan I'd throw enough money at a guy like Sean Payton that he couldn't refuse.

Sean Peyton hired terrible DC. His teams were only ever good because brees was great at one time. Hasnt been the case in several years

Would much prefer todd haley. He got the cassel led chiefs to the playoffs. If he could do that...

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 04:02 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:Another Moron who does not understand the game of Football.
Quit calling people "morons"

Quote:Quit calling people "morons"
Tell people to stop acting like Morons

Quote:I expect AR15 to have a monster game next week.

That would be nice but he's going to have to learn to beat double coverage from now on.  Like the Pats, teams are going to look to take Robinson away & make the other receivers beat them, which they haven't shown they can do.  When Thomas comes back it will be a different story but until then I'd expect Robinson to be kept in check.