Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake through 16 starts

Rico, "He's an inception machine.......... He’s so bad he makes me want to poop."   :woot:

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The cold hard facts are that BB5 is 4-12 in his first 16 starts and that means he is off to an awful start to his NFL career.

I know it's not all on the QB, but getting off to a 4-12 start in your first 16 games means he has a ways to go before he gets close to posting any kind of winning QB record.

You are what your record says your are, and BB5 says he is 4-12.

Manning was 3-13?

Quote:Manning was 3-13?
Manning turned it around quickly. Hopefully Blake does too.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Living in Florida, you all should have seen this coming. Bortles had all these issues at UCF -- inaccuracy, poor decision-making, etc. It was all on display in college. He played in a below-average conference and hardly dominated. If a guy isn't absolutely great in the lowly AAC, how is he going to be great in the NFL?

So many comparisons to Big Ben, which was always ridiculous. Bortles has one thing in common with Roethlisberger, and one thing only: his size. That's it. He doesn't have the arm, accuracy or mind of Big Ben. Not even close. The Jags spent the third overall pick on the hope that Bortles' game would one day catch up to his size, and that was always fool's gold. If Bortles was 6'2", he would have been undrafted with his skill set. All he has is his size.

The #3 overall pick, spent on a prayer. Good luck.

You'll excuse me if I doubt your objectivity.

Quote:You'll excuse me if I doubt your objectivity.

Well, that and the fact that he neglected to look up Roethlisberger's stats, which were worse, in the 'lowly' MAC.  But that's beside the point, obviously.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!