Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake through 16 starts

Quote:Enjoyed watching Teddy getting destroyed by garbage [BLEEP] San Fran. Teddy threw some beautiful check downs.

Teddy looked worse in that 49ers game to start the season than Blake has ever looked in any game.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Which QB would you rather they draft if things go really south this season?

<b>Christian Hackenberg or </b><b>Jared Goff?</b>
which one will you like? 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Oh I'm with you. I was just being sarcastic, as I'd expect to see some real answers like that.
Sorry I got wooshed!

Carry on!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Which QB would you rather they draft if things go really south this season?

<b>Christian Hackenberg or </b><b>Jared Goff?</b>

Have you watched either play?

Quote:Have you watched either play?
Man has Hackenberg regressed!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Man has Hackenberg regressed!

I never really saw it with him. Even when he was a freshman. And last year, he was one of the worst quarterbacks in the country. This year he has not been much better. 

He had 3 TD passes against a bad San Diego State team this past weekend. The three games before that, he had one TD pass. One, in three games. 

The fact that anybody is even mentioning him as anything close to a first rounder is laughable.

All these Mariota lovers better stand up at the end of the year...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Quote:All these Mariota lovers better stand up at the end of the year...
Ill stand up now if you want

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 01:24 PM by rufftime.)

Quote:Ill stand up now if you want
You have missed the point. It is easy to stand by Mariota during the easy part of his schedule and teams have not studied his NFL film.

As he struggles this year you will disappear.

so.... after 16 games we have a consensus, no?

Quote:You have missed the point. It is easy to stand by Mariota during the easy part of his schedule and teams have not studied his NFL film.

As he struggles this year you will disappear.

I already have more faith in Marcus Mariota than BBINT. We will see when he plays the Jags and he throws 3 TD and our QB throws 3 INTS

Im still bummed Mariota is in our division, I was so sick of seeing his over hyped booty in college(Ducks are very big in my area) I do think he can be decent but I still dont believe in the hype(just like chip kelly)

Quote:I already have more faith in Marcus Mariota than BBINT. We will see when he plays the Jags and he throws 3 TD and our QB throws 3 INTS

Cool

Quote:I already have more faith in Marcus Mariota than BBINT. We will see when he plays the Jags and he throws 3 TD and our QB throws 3 INTS
Careful, if you're not guzzling down the teal kool-aid you're not welcome around here. Certainly won't be invited to Bortles HOF induction.

Quote:Careful, if you're not guzzling down the teal kool-aid you're not welcome around here. Certainly won't be invited to Bortles HOF induction.

Oh snap, teal kool-aid? That is terrific. 

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 05:00 PM by ALLIN.)

We can only judge Blake from this game forward. It's now when it counts. He's not a rookie anymore. Blake will emerge as our undisputed leader. He will be better than Arron Rodgers if not at least in the conversation.

stop trollin and root for another team because your garbage isn't warranted here.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Bacon you can never say anything bad about our lord and savior Blake Bortles. Please lets be positive I'm sure he will throw for 350 yards this week against the Clots with 4 TD and 0 ints. He will complete 68% of his passes because he's the future. He will prove what a great move Dave Caldwell did at selecting him #3 overall. I can't wait to see the hard work and patience pay off this week because I'm so sure we will beat the Colts.
You two related?

Thats fine. I hope as a "jags fan" you will be happy when you are proven wrong.

Bortles is the wurst quarterback since quarterbacks were quarterbacking, abd maybe before.  He isa n inception machine.  Hes more worst than Bridgewetter and Car and Maroota.  I don’t need starts or old quarterbacks to tell me he’s no good, I have eyez and he’s worst than worse.  Plaus the ice creem and spinckles….ohhh man.  He’s so bad he makes me want to poop.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]