Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake through 16 starts

Quote:What is up with the Bridgewater thing? He was terrible today. I feel like the people that speak highly of him just don't watch him play.
Doesn't bring his team down even more with terrible decisions.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Stats through 16 starts. First game at Indy last year omitted bc he didn't start.

3365 yards 16 tds 20 ints 57.9%

Rating 70.1

Noticeably better the past 3 games so I expect the stats to trend upwards.

That's not a bad stat line at all for a rookie/raw qb. Especially with the offense last year.
I mean, "better" is an interesting choice of words given that he can barely complete half his passes the last 3 weeks.

Quote:Lol. Bridgewater isn't good. Does that upset you for some reason?
Bortles is worse - yes that upsets me. Does that make sense? Good lord, open your eyes man!

Bortles has more tds than ints right now.  why wait 5 yrs?

Quote:Didn't say we don't, I'm saying he was terrible. Inconsistent QB play isn't going to win you games. The guy needs to STOP doing that crap.

Bridgewater has one TD this year. One.

;

;

Quote:I love bortles. In 5 years I think he'll be ready to throw more tds then ints. Ice cream for every one! I like root beer floats my self. I know bortles is a fan. He floats all the time.

He actually already has more td than interceptions. 5 to 3. Against 3 solid defenses and missing many offensive weapons. But it's okay to over exaggerate things if that makes you feel better

Quote:Bridgewater has one TD this year. One.
Okay then. Don't even count Bridgewater or Carr in the mix and its still the same thing. Bortles is a liability that will either show up and play well, or make a bone-headed mistake that puts the nail in the coffin.

Quote:Bortles is worse - yes that upsets me. Does that make sense? Good lord, open your eyes man!

I open my eyes and watch other games. Bridgewater has not been good this year. You clearly haven't caught any Minnesota games yet.

[Image: HDdHa.gif]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Okay then. Don't even count Bridgewater or Carr in the mix and its still the same thing. Bortles is a liability that will either show up and play well, or make a bone-headed mistake that puts the nail in the coffin.

Throw out other second year QBs with similar struggles? Thats the whole point.

Quote:I open my eyes and watch other games. Bridgewater has not been good this year. You clearly haven't caught any Minnesota games yet.
Don't count them then. It still doesn't make me wrong about Bortles. He's playing below average and throws picks at crucial moments. It's okay though, lie to yourself and try to argue with me - it's no going to change anything.

Quote:I open my eyes and watch other games. Bridgewater has not been good this year. You clearly haven't caught any Minnesota games yet.

Bridgewater is definitely not looking good. If people want to look just at stats they may have a point but if you watch him he looks awkward and can't throw any sort of deep ball. His team is able to play sound defense and run the ball so he isn't required to do much. But he definitely is not playing great.

Quote:Throw out other second year QBs with similar struggles? Thats the whole point.
Hahaha, dude... You're not worth talking to. You're blind and just don't see what I see. Carr and Bridgewater can play sloppy, but at least they aren't setting up their teams to lose.

Quote:Bridgewater is definitely not looking good. If people want to look just at stats they may have a point but if you watch him he looks awkward and can't throw any sort of deep ball. His team is able to play sound defense and run the ball so he isn't required to do much. But he definitely is not playing great.

He has missed a ton of easy throws. And did anybody catch his two pathetic hail mary attempts against San Fran?

;

;

Quote:Don't count them then. It still doesn't make me wrong about Bortles. He's playing below average and throws picks at crucial moments. It's okay though, lie to yourself and try to argue with me - it's no going to change anything.

Nobody is trying to say bortles is playing great but he is not playing nearly as badly as people come to cry on the forums for. After the win last week he was fine though.

Quote:Nobody is trying to say bortles is playing great but he is not playing nearly as badly as people come to cry on the forums for. After the win last week he was fine though.
He made terrible decisions in the Miami game as well. The win covered all that up and no one really wanted to talk about it, but are we going to sit here and forget about the dropped pick he threw right to Grimes? Would've been a pick six right before half-time.

Quote:He made terrible decisions in the Miami game as well. The win covered all that up and no one really wanted to talk about it, but are we going to sit here and forget about the dropped pick he threw right to Grimes? Would've been a pick six right before half-time.

I never said that. I just hate the mood swings by fans after wins and losses. It's so hard to have any intelligent conversations when everyone is completely on one side of the spectrum or the other. I for instance think that bortles is playing average and thought that after every game instead of thinking he sucks one week and was great after the other. That part to me makes no sense.

Quote:Some people on this board are a joke. For instance Sosa said a couple days ago that we have our franchise qb now we don't after one game. That is so crazy to me.

You have to understand what bi polar means to truly understand a lot of the Jaguars fan base.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:You have to understand what bi polar means to truly understand a lot of the Jaguars fan base.
You're in denial and a typical apologist. Defend this team til your last breath and nothing is ever wrong. 

Now go back and remove the garbage time stats and lets see the real picture.