Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake through 16 starts

or drive

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

or shave

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Well it could be worse

[Image: ae4GidB.jpg]

;

;

Quote:There's a big difference between between 50% and 58%.... 60% is considered the standard pretty much

We have to make stuff up to fit our agenda.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Well it could be worse

[Image: ae4GidB.jpg]

Gabbert time?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Gabbert time?

Honestly, why not?

;

;

And now Hyde just got tackled in the end zone for safety.

;

;

Quote:We have to make stuff up to fit our agenda.

How is that made up?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:No, you don't expect that. He makes stupid decisions at crucial moments in a professional league. Bridgewater and Carr don't do that and just led their teams to victory. Instead we have a pick six machine that likes to throw ducks when he feels like it. He likes slingin' it though! That's okay, right?
Did you just bring up Mr. Check down Bridgewater?

Quote:How is that made up?

I'm agreeing with you. They have to make stuff up to fit their agenda.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Us poor Jags fans are always on the defensive

Quote:Whoa bro! Couple more years dude! Just a few more drafts and we'll develop, man!

Every player we draft has pro bowl capability. Just give it time. This is like the 70s where every player was given 5 years to develop.

Quote:Did you just bring up Mr. Check down Bridgewater?
Who cares if I did. Wanna talk about Carr? No? Okay then, don't even mention another QB. Point is they don't make stupid mistakes like Bortles. 

Quote:Who cares if I did. Wanna talk about Carr? No? Okay then, don't even mention another QB. Point is they don't make stupid mistakes like Bortles. 
I saw Bridgewater throw the same interception week 1 except in the 4th qtr.  But that wasn't a dumb mistake was it?

Quote:I'm agreeing with you. They have to make stuff up to fit their agenda.

Gotcha. Read it wrong.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I saw Bridgewater throw the same interception week 1 except in the 4th qtr.  But that wasn't a dumb mistake was it?
Wanna talk about Carr? No? Thought so. Lets talk about one INT that Bridgewater threw back in Week 1 - as if that matters hahahaha...

I've seen Blake for 16 games now and its been the same story. Turnover machine with a ton of potential, but not correcting the decisions at crucial moments in the game. It's okay, ignore it and just talk to me about Bridgewater - as if I actually cared about him.

Bortles is completing less than 54% of his passes which is horrible.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 06:32 PM by Cleatwood.)

Gus is the worst part of this team. Not Blake.

Also.... Looks like everyone is gonna get whipped by NE. Bills got smacked and they are really good.

Quote:Wanna talk about Carr? No? Thought so. Lets talk about one INT that Bridgewater threw back in Week 1 - as if that matters hahahaha...

I've seen Blake for 16 games now and its been the same story. Turnover machine with a ton of potential, but not correcting the decisions at crucial moments in the game. It's okay, ignore it and just talk to me about Bridgewater - as if I actually cared about him.
You are the one who said he doesn't make dumb decisions dopey. 

Bridgewater? Lol, he sucks. The only reason Min. have done much better than Jax is because the coaching staff and roster is much better than the Jags. Carr is easily the best QB of that class as he was last year also. I would still take Manziel over Bortles or Teddy. Along with Arron Murray and possibly AJ McCarron