Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most Points Scored

Quote:Correct. People are Trying to distort the truth so they don't have to believe this alternate reality we live in compared to the rest of the league.

LOL Got a problem with people forgetting stuff that happened 17 years ago? I was only one point off.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:obviously 17-51 is much worse the coughlins 10-50

Why is that? 17 > 10 so it was a smaller point differential.

its was sarcasm.

Hahaha, now JP Shadrick is pulling stats from 1992 to justify the Jaguars being terrible. Comparing the 92 patriots team/fans to us now. They are going to great lengths to save face.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

You can put lipstick on a pig........and it's still a dang PIG.

I want to see the Mustache have a private, corrective interview with all of these guys.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Gus just keeps getting worse. Shouldn't set this record 3 years in to your tenure. Red flag.

AND Gus is a defensive minded coach too, don't forget that. Double red flag.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Denial of what exactly?

Denied of victories, that's what.

Quote:I didn't realize one guy was the "fanbase"

Well, he is a BIG FAN.

Quote:Well, he is a BIG FAN.

Hahahaha
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Denial of what exactly?

That was my 1st thought when i read yhat comment too. I mean, we lose, we've lost alot over the past few seasons (with strings of bad luck on top of losing) but the team is starting to turn things around. One step back, now get ready for 3 strides forward; our fickle fanbase
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

It's good to be part of a record-setting season. 

Quote:You can put lipstick on a pig........and it's still a dang PIG.

I want to see the Mustache have a private, corrective interview with all of these guys.

same thing with those lower back tatoos.... still just a sign over the restroom.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Gus Bradley is supposedly the defensive bred guru Dave coveted but when you give up the most points in history it begs the question what, or who, is failing?

Dave jettisoned the former players, Dave assembled the current players, Gus hired the defensive coaches, Babich calls the defensive formations, Gus manages the gameday strategy.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Pats but 40 on the Bills defense, which might be the best in the NFL, of course they are gonna put 50 on our banged up defense 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>