Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Great game guys, great effort

yah whew!

Listen ice creams in the back, participation trophies are behind the coolers over on the table.. I'm just so proud of the effort out there today guys, we saw some good things, we just gotta keep getting better and keep building,

on to next week! heck yah, dance off in the locker room first one there gets sprinkles!!!!!!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 04:07 PM by navyjagfan.)

:woot: it's all about the sprinkles!! Smile

So proud of them boys! They tried!

"Great game guys!"

... Said no one ever.

https://youtu.be/rAw2TXsgBbY?t=21

It was an ugly loss honestly, you only get Klondikes today, no cones.

Baskin Robins said you can only have vanilla because it resembles the play call today.  I'll throw in sprinkles because I think you tried on that last drive.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Honestly, this looks like the JV team.  Was this a record for 3 and outs?

This forum is a cesspool on game day.

Quote:This forum is a cesspool on game day.

It's ugly for sure

;

;

Quote:This forum is a cesspool on game day.

It's almost like it's a reflection of what is happening on the field. Sick

Quote:It's almost like it's a reflection of what is happening on the field. Sick

I wouldn't go that far Wink

Quote:I wouldn't go that far Wink

Agreed, I'm going all out right now!  Unlike our soft zone D!  Pshhh, we should have gone out attacking...  

I thought they would at least be scrappy and put some good hits on people. Disappointing to say the least. I'm not gonna jump off the modis like some of the homies around here though. I'm a grown [BLEEP] man.

Quote:I'm a grown [BAD WORD REMOVED] man.

Why do you have to justify yourself? Insecure about something?

[Image: participation-award-300x271.jpg]

Quote:Why do you have to justify yourself? Insecure about something?

Caught me. Maybe you could learn a thing or two.

While we dont have the best team in the NFL, we do have some of the worst fans, c'mon guys show some support, while i dont enjoy watching my team lose, they are still my team no matter what. Show some class people.

Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:While we dont have the best team in the NFL, we do have some of the worst fans, c'mon guys show some support, while i dont enjoy watching my team lose, they are still my team no matter what. Show some class people.

Shut up. There are no bad Jaguars fans at this point. The bad fair weather fans dropped by the wayside years ago. The people that are paying attention to the Jaguars right now are the great fans. Right now on the board you'll find great fans and trolls. Which are you?

Quote:Agreed, I'm going all out right now!  Unlike our soft zone D!  Pshhh, we should have gone out attacking...

I agree with this part. Once it became obvious they were going to keep bringing Brady out there to the end, despite having clinched the win early in the third quarter, I would have brought everyone at Brady every snap. In fact, I don't care if you get a roughing call, you hit him. They're curb stomping us anyway, I'd give him something to think about anyway.