Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

Quote:They're being shut out 14-0 by Cinci
Do you seriously think Bortles can lead this team to beat the Ravens, or the Browns?  I don't think so

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm mad at the defense for playing zone.

If you go man, you can't double all our top threats, and you're bound to go 1 on 1 on somebody. Zone I think is better for you guys right now. And Lewis is having a great game out of the backfield. There isn't enough men to cover man properly.

We are blaming bortles for the defense getting 0 stops so far today. If bortles doesn't throw that pick it's probably 13-6 at half time with our white flag defense. I thought the offense had an ok half

What makes it worse is Carr has 2td at the half... smh. Luke Mccown is looking better than Bortles, SMDH

The interception has really killed the game for us, we could have been 13-6 (at least) at half time and we ended up 20-3. 

Patriots are shutting down our running game easily and Bortles seems inconsistent. 

We managed the last possession really badly, with 3 timeouts after the 2 minutes warning you can't just give the Patriots a gift like that. Could have been the turning point (positively for us) and again like with the Panthers a turnover killed our momentum.

Alright, my halftime game day opinion is that the offense has played somewhat aggressive since the middle of the first qtr.  :thumbsup:

The defense needs to tighten their behinds up to say the least. We definately are giving up too much ground. If it's the play calling we need to make the necessary changes...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:We are blaming bortles for the defense getting 0 stops so far today. If bortles doesn't throw that pick it's probably 13-6 at half time with our white flag defense. I thought the offense had an ok half
The fact that he always turns the ball over, and stares down recievers.

Quote:Do you seriously think Bortles can lead this team to beat the Ravens, or the Browns? I don't think so

He beat the Browns last year so....
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:We are blaming bortles for the defense getting 0 stops so far today. If bortles doesn't throw that pick it's probably 13-6 at half time with our white flag defense. I thought the offense had an ok half

Is this a troll?

The defense is doing fantastic comparatively. We could have held the Patriots to 13 going into the half. Instead we have the worst starting QB in the league hand them another TD and are down 20-3.

Quote:If you go man, you can't double all our top threats, and you're bound to go 1 on 1 on somebody. Zone I think is better for you guys right now. And Lewis is having a great game out of the backfield. There isn't enough men to cover man properly.

Zone prevent is our defensive strategy against Brady. ..sweet
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:If you go man, you can't double all our top threats, and you're bound to go 1 on 1 on somebody. Zone I think is better for you guys right now. And Lewis is having a great game out of the backfield. There isn't enough men to cover man properly.
Well giving yall 10 yards every time is not playing defense properly. Would rather see us make yall earn it

Quote:Is this a troll?

The defense is doing fantastic comparatively. We could have held the Patriots to 13 going into the half. Instead we have the worst starting QB in the league hand them another TD and are down 20-3.

Shh, your just a kindergartener
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

This game makes our medicore Jags teams of the past look good.  SMH

Time for the 2nd Half...

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...lf-thread/

'02