Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

Get me some sweet fantasy points Burns !!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Steve Mariucci just said that Tom Brady will throw for 7 TD's today against our defense.

This is one game where I will (try) not get upset if the defense gets demolished. No excuse for the offense though. They better show up.

Bold Prediction:

Both teams will be 2-1 by the end of the game. What say you?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patr...n.1123963/

Pats fans think that they're just going to roll over us because of "angry Brady".

They don't have a reason to think otherwise.

Quote:They don't have a reason to think otherwise.

Unfortunately, this will happen. We stay competitive through the half, then Brady and Gronk will embarrass us.

Quote:Angry Brady looks ready:

[Image: iGw1lcd.jpg]
Get that man some midol and chocolate!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Bold Prediction:

Both teams will be 2-1 by the end of the game. What say you?

That certainly is a bold prediction.  Something keeps telling me that there will be a surprise at 4:05 eastern time.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

JO is gonna get him some bradyflator

[Image: ryan-tannehill-jared-odrick-nfl-miami-do...aguars.jpg]

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:That certainly is a bold prediction. Something keeps telling me that there will be a surprise at 4:05 eastern time.

I would scream so loud the neighborhood would call JSO

Just win baby..     On any Sunday is the real thing.  Put Brady on his butt early and often.  Then let's show the NFL how hard we can hit a TE.. i want to see him cry for his mommy.

Question... Charles clay or Crockett Gilmore? I have JT on my bench just waiting... So I have to suffer thru.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

I hate to say this because i have never believed in moral victories, but honestly I just want our running game to look good, no interceptions, and most importantly NO INJURIES !!!!!!   If we can do that I will consider that a moral victory.      

Linder and Lee are active!

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Linder and Lee playing is big for the offense today

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

One positive is that we're playing Tom Brady who is pretty immobile. Newton and Tannehil prevented multiple sacks by being mobile so hopefully we'll get to him.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 12:41 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

How the hell you dont include Thomas' hail mary catch as the top 5 in NFL history.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Like to see Telvin cover the Gronk and take his lunch money.

Kinda confused, Oehser said Evans and Cyp will start but on the NFL site it says Cyp is inactive.

It is refreshing to hear that Linder and Lee will play.

My official prediction was 31-20 Pats, but I'm not going to say the Jaguars can't win. It won't be easy though. To get it done I envision they'll need to limit the Patriots to four TDs while scoring four of their own, and then taking care of business in OT. In other words the Jaguars would have to win 31-28 in OT. They'd need to keep playing hard possibly for more than sixty minutes.

'02