Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gratz, House, and Colvin

Does anyone know the word on these 3 guys? Or which ones will play Sun.?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They all announced their retirements today.

Quote:They all announced their retirements today.
We're the 49ers now?
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:We're the 49ers now?
I hope not, then again my wife would be happy...

House and Colvin should play. Cramping and dehydration from last Sunday isn't a good enough excuse to sit out.

Quote:House and Colvin should play. Cramping and dehydration from last Sunday isn't a good enough excuse to sit out.
While I agree with you mostly, I've been there and it takes several days to get better after something like that. It depends on how bad it was.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Gotta check with gram first...

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015, 10:47 AM by imtheblkranger.)

I believe House and Colvin are playing. Haven't heard anything different. Gratz I believe was limited this week. Probably a game time decision
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Gotta check with gram first...
This gram thing is funny

Quote:This gram thing is funny
Caldwell has already received word about her background...

bringing her in for an interview for a spot on our medical/training staff

@JohnOehser: Jaguars LT Luke Joeckel, G Brandon Linder, S Johnathan Cyprien questionable ... Gratz, Thomas Branch out; Marks,, Robinson doubtful.

Quote:@JohnOehser: Jaguars LT Luke Joeckel, G Brandon Linder, S Johnathan Cyprien questionable ... Gratz, Thomas Branch out; Marks,, Robinson doubtful.
thanks