Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
At Wide Receiver....

No WR signed right now would make any major difference. Walters and Washington know the playbook, and have a decent amount of reps with Bortles. They are the best option for now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 03:50 PM by Solid Snake.)

we need guys who can catch.

Yes. Catch, run, block, coach, all that.

Quote:we need guys who can catch.

oh no, dont tell them that. The experts on this board believe that the QB throws AND catches the football. And, its the QB's fault if he does throw it to the WR and the WR doesnt catch it.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:oh no, dont tell them that. The experts on this board believe that the QB throws AND catches the football. And, its the QB's fault if he does throw it to the WR and the WR doesnt catch it.

You've brought one suggestion, Santonio Holmes. I don't know how you can't see how silly that is.

Quote:You've brought one suggestion, Santonio Holmes. I don't know how you can't see how silly that is.

And I've asked you repeatidly for other suggestions and all you know how to do is make smart remarks.

#iamlegend

Quote:And I've asked you repeatidly for other suggestions and all you know how to do is make smart remarks.

It's almost the first week of October. The answer isn't out there. I've said this already.

Quote:It's almost the first week of October. The answer isn't out there. I've said this already.

Ok. So while other teams are working out and signing players, you are content with what we have here? Is that what you are saying?

#iamlegend

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 10:17 AM by Pujo.)

Quote:Ok. So while other teams are working out and signing players, you are content with what we have here? Is that what you are saying?
The point is that there are no good players available otherwise they would already be on a roster. We might be able to find a guy comparable to our WR 5 or something but nothing that will improve the team substantially.

Plus you don't know who the jags are even working out. A lot of the time people come in for a tryout and is never known to the public so don't make stupid accusations that the team is not trying players out.

Quote:Ok. So while other teams are working out and signing players, you are content with what we have here? Is that what you are saying?

Compared to what is available at this moment? Yes. I'd rather have Bryan Walters or Tony Washington as the lowest receiver on the depth chart than some street free agent. This isn't March.

Help isn't on the way.