Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
At Wide Receiver....

Quote:Look, Sunday showed me two things......

1. Allen Robinson can be good, might even be great one day.

And....

2. We need a true vet possesion WR.

Now, alot of you guys may not agree with me, but the drops Sunday were horrible. We have the best WR coach of all time but he cant teach hands. I think an on the field coach would be awesome. I know there are some vet WRs out there that dont mind coming in and shoring up the WR corps.

Getting a vet in here that other teams know that he will catch the ball, might draw more attention away from AR15. In that right, it furthers his development. Its just one man's opinion.

Any ideas?

Who are the vet WRs that you speak of?   Why are you asking us for "Any Ideas" if you "know there are some vet WRs out there that don't mid coming in"?

names please ...... and please list who you are willing to cut to make room for for the WR from the list of names you will be providing...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No doubt. Our young receivers didn't play any better the year we had Torry Holt in.
Jerry Porter anyone?

Laurent Robinson?

veteran WRs are usually available for a reason.

We tried for the only one we wanted/was worth going after...

he stayed home...

time to let it go... help is not on the way

Na, I like what I saw out of Allen Robinson. He went HAM. No veteran out there on waivers will put up numbers like that.

Burns is a beast as well. I'll take a drop here and there because he can get open.

Patience.....

Is Andre Johnson available? Lol

We need to add another WR after losing Greene to injury

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Quote:We need to add another WR after losing Greene to injury

Thank you. I was waiting for it. But im dumb. I dont know nothing.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 05:02 PM by Predator.)

Quote:Thank you. I was waiting for it. But im dumb. I dont know nothing.
They did what common sense should of told you to do. Bring the guy back that you had all offseason and who was on the 53 man roster until you had to cut him last week to make room at DB.

What a difference a year makes, huh? Saw the Dophins game. Pats fans here thank you. Can't believe I'm saying this but after going 3-13 last year I think you guys could actually win your division, so pay attention win or lose. We may meet again. Titans? Doubtful. Colts? Don't think so. They looked pretty bad last night. Texans are struggling at QB. Allen Robinson reminded me of a young Randy Moss. Def keeper there. You have several outstanding players and a fine QB. You're only going to get better. Good luck Sunday.

Like I said, Santonio Holmes is still available.

#iamlegend

Quote:Like I said, Santonio Holmes is still available.

And that still makes us chuckle

Quote:And that still makes us chuckle

You must like where the team is now. I dont. Let shake it up.

#iamlegend

Quote:You must like where the team is now. I dont. Let shake it up.

What is Santonio Holmes going to shake up?

JT is our vet possession receiver.

FWIW ARob is on track for 1300 yards and 11 tds
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:What is Santonio Holmes going to shake up?

A vet who has been there and back and has reliable hands.

But thats cool. Lets ride Walters as our 3rd or 4th WR and Washington. Im sure defenses respect them. And lets see what happens when they get hurt. I guess we'll be bring Streeter or Mike Brown back.

#iamlegend

Holmes had 8 catches last year

Quote:Holmes had 8 catches last year

from Jay frickin Cutler.

You keep harping on that but you arent suggesting anyone better. You're just shooting down what I'm saying.

#iamlegend

Santonio Holmes?!! LOL!! I rather sign TO or Moss. Hell I'll take Jimmy Smooth over holmes right now lol

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 02:03 PM by Shack Del Rio.)

Quote:from Jay frickin Cutler.

You keep harping on that but you arent suggesting anyone better. You're just shooting down what I'm saying.

You cannot expect to sign a receiver in October that will be able to help the team. The team probably needs to sign a veteran, and probably should have this past offseason. But there is nothing out there right now but has-beens and never-weres.

Quote:You cannot expect to sign a receiver in October that will be able to help the team. The team probably needs to sign a veteran, and probably should have this past offseason. But there is nothing out there right now but has-beens and never-weres.

Pretty simple stuff really.

smh.

#iamlegend