Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PATS JAGS FINAL SCORE PREDICTIONS

33-20 Patriots booooo Patriots defense I think struggles but Julian and Rob are too much.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

35-17

Quote:28-24 Patriots

I think we give them a rough outing Brady Beats us in the final 2 mins

I do not expect us to get blown out. They have some big holes in there D They are beatable
I can see this. Or 24-17 Pats

34 - 17 Patriots win

38-20 patriots.

I think early in the 4th we pull close 24-20 then the Pats pull away at the end.

I say we hang around for a half they pull away but we get some points late, similar to what the Bills did Sunday

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

New England started 2-2 last season, including a 41-14 loss to Kansas City. The Patriots went on to win the Super Bowl.

Jags over Pats 35-17

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Pats 222 jags 0..

Sike jags let's get real people its either we get blown out or we keep it a close game.. 

If Thomas returns I say close game..

Jags 24 pats 21.. But no Thomas we lose..

Thomas's presence is very needed.. 

If he ain't there I just don't see how we win..

I think the team with the most points wins.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Pats
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We are banged up and about to play the best team in the league.  Let's cut our losses, start the 3rd string, and get healthy for the Colts!

Gentlemen, we are winning this game.

I can feel it

48-28 Pats.

I think we can put up some points, their defense isn't all that impressive. The only way they hold us to 10 points is if they shut off our headsets or video tape our signals.

Their offense is absolutely unstoppable right now, and Brady will have no trouble shredding our defense.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Their pass rush appears to be pretty good - they had a gang of sacks yesterday

Quote:48-28 Pats.

I think we can put up some points, their defense isn't all that impressive. The only way they hold us to 10 points is if they shut off our headsets or video tape our signals.

Their offense is absolutely unstoppable right now, and Brady will have no trouble shredding our defense.
I lol'd at this^

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Pats 38

Jags 20

I doubt we keep it close at all, probably get a garbage time TD to make it look slightly closer, this game wont be pretty imo.

I sure as hell hope they prove me wrong. It's about time that we actually beat them.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

I will say we lose 35-17. We have to keep Brady off the field but you can't do that with 5 straight 3 and outs. Run D is solid so Pats will attack through the air. They will go deep fast b/c we get down when we are behind and we are slow moving team. ( Yes I know we came out firing early in the game but look at the whole game). Not so good. I was also think Telvin on Gronk b/c he has the speed and strength to bring him down. DB s don't need to chase the WR s but cut them off with these crossing routes. POP them coming across and they'll think twice. Why was it we got to the QB more in the 4th than the whole game? When you blitz you try to get a free shot not run into the 1st blocker you see. Pats are not looking past Jags, I bet you that. Don't stop fighting. 

It's not going to be pretty so let's just enjoy a week where we won

Quote:Gentlemen, we are winning this game.

I can feel it
That feeling is Madden 16