Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PATS JAGS FINAL SCORE PREDICTIONS

Pats 28 - Jags 13.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope no players look at this board. How sad is it  when almost all  your fans predict their team losing. I guess it is all right for fans to turn there backs on the players but god forbid if all the players during pre-game interviews  said  we don't have any chance to win this game. Every one would be calling for there heads. Realistically how are our chances to win, not great, but I will say the Jags win until  the Pats prove me wrong. As long as the players believe they can win so will I.

Quote:45-13 New England
For once I agree with BigJohn

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

42-37

using the bama/ ole miss scoreline.... glass half full guy says we are ole miss. I could see this being high scoring if the pats d slips.

I'm going to go with 52-31 Patriots. I don't see our defense slowing down Brady and Gronk, but I don't think 30+ pts is out of range for this offense provided we don't revert to Week 1.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 08:54 PM by atburg.)

I believe it's close for awhile, but too tall of a task. 30-24 NE

42 - 24 jagaurs get some on garbage time.

Jags 20 Pats 34

Yikes we are going against Tom Brady

over 750 passing yards and 7 TDs in two games!

21-17 Jags.

House is gonna get a pick 6 this game.

Quote:Yikes we are going against Tom Brady

over 750 passing yards and 7 TDs in two games!
I'm just going to say they are beatable can we do it I don't think we can but I think it will be a good game. But I will say I think we match up well against them

I think Bradley will have a plan and I trust what Bradley can do. Jags are not as bad as many think we are. I really think week 1 was just nerves I think this team knows what they are capable of and they are ready to break out this season.

31-17 Patriots

I see their offense not being on the field as often because the Jaguars will be looking to try to control the clock right off the bat

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I hope no players look at this board. How sad is it  when almost all  your fans predict their team losing.
 God forbid people have realistic expectations. No one's turning their back on anyone, it's called an unbiased opinion on the outcome.

It doesn't make you less of a fan to have realistic expectations.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 08:35 AM by Haterade.)

We're going to lose, I just hope we can make some plays. 45-17

Buffalo's very good D just gave up a lot of points.

I don't think it'll be close. But if I see the Jags put up 28 I'll be happy.

Realistic, 35-14 Pats

Homer, 31-27 Jags

41-20

Pats

As good as this past win feels and looked, a realistic prediction wouldn't have us in the W column. However, I think it's possible. We would have to play almost perfect; and I hope we do so. But my "realistic prediction" would be:

Jaguars - 21

Patriots - 38

I hope we pull the major upset! GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I hope we shock the world but it would take a perfect game and Patriot mistakes. To quote Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber. "So your saying there's a chance"

Pats 35

Jags 21

BLEEDING TEAL IN COLORADO SINCE 95.......GO JAGS

I am making this prediction with my teal spectacles on... But I think NE will lay an egg in this one, and I honestly do not care if people perceive it as Pats lost, not Jags win... Because we will have just beaten the defending champs and thats all that matters.

Jaguars - 27

Patriots - 24

In overtime.