Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll:
This poll is closed.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jaguars players who move on?

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 10:06 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

see poll.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Afterward*

Every player is a different situation. There is no single answer.

Quote:Afterward*

Every player is a different situation. There is no single answer.
Sure changed to reasons than.

#Gojags

You really need to fix your word randomizer...

headaches. It cause

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

our team is as. bad as your sentence structure.

go elsewhere. not stay. they do

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2017, 08:27 PM by JasP24.)

Other than maybe Reggie Nelson, who exactly has left Jacksonville and gone on to be a star elsewhere?

Here is the list of players who went to a Pro Bowl after leaving the Jaguars for another team..

Reggie Nelson..Last season in Jax 2009, Made Pro Bowl for Bengals in 2015, Bengals let him walk in FA, made 2nd Pro Bowl 2016 w/ Raiders

Gary Walker...Last season in Jax 2001..Made Pro Bowl for Houston 2002, he was let go in the Salary Cap cuts at the end of the Coughlin run

Keenan McCardell..Last season in Jax 2001...Made Pro Bowl for Tampa in 2003

I would say the bigger issue is we haven't acquired enough good talent over the past 20+ years, not that we had great talented players who were much better on another team..

The answer is: a mixture of everything. 

Quote:see pole.

Pervert

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

The North or South Pole? What am I looking for?

I tried.

#Gojags

Recently? Coaching
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Other than maybe Reggie Nelson, who exactly has left Jacksonville and gone on to be a star elsewhere?

Here is the list of players who went to a Pro Bowl after leaving the Jaguars for another team..

Reggie Nelson..Last season in Jax 2009, Made Pro Bowl for Bengals in 2015, Bengals let him walk in FA, made 2nd Pro Bowl 2016 w/ Raiders

Gary Walker...Last season in Jax 2001..Made Pro Bowl for Houston 2002, he was let go in the Salary Cap cuts at the end of the Coughlin run

Keenan McCardell..Last season in Jax 2001...Made Pro Bowl for Tampa in 2003

I would say the bigger issue is we haven't acquired enough good talent over the past 20+ years, not that we had great talented players who were much better on another team..
why is the pro bowl used as a guideline to being good? There are plenty of good/solid players that never make the pro bowl...The question really became what Jags players left and did well on another team...I wouldn't consider the question to be who went on to being GREAT, but who went on and did better than they did with the jags....  

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 06:09 AM by fredalwaysajag.)

Quote:Pervert

Im sure he meant for everyone to check out his poll.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Brandon Marshall is the only young Pro Bowl player that seemed to get away and based on our current LBs I doubt he would have got much of an opportunity anyways.

Quote:Brandon Marshall is the only young Pro Bowl player that seemed to get away and based on our current LBs I doubt he would have got much of an opportunity anyways.
Reggie Nelson?

Quote:Reggie Nelson?

Sorry, should've clarified. I meant under the Caldwell regime.

Quote:see pole.

Every time I do that, I end up going home with no money in my pockets .

[Image: 248swyusw5yusw.gif]

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

hey, let's be honest, we all wanted Reggie gone after the horrible colts game.

Brandon Marshall is really the only young player we never used and became good somewhere else.

since TCs end to now we gone through a lot of coordinators, and 3 HCs and 3 GMs. Players slip through the cracks during turnover.

so if there was another option, I'd go with front office/coaching turnover.

corn