Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Outstanding Jeopardy prank...

If you are on social media, I'm sure you've already seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHFBltF44uo

Classic SNL reference FTW

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I saw this last night. That woman is my hero. Screw Ken Jennings, she is, by far, the greatest Jeopardy contestant ever. If you have absolutely no chance of winning, why not put down the greatest Final Jeopardy answer in history?

The only way she could have topped it would have been to wager "suck it, Trebek" or "I <3 boobs".

Why did she risk $600?

I'm guessing only the winner keeps any money?

Quote:Why did she risk $600?

I'm guessing only the winner keeps any money?
I think the second and third-place finishers get consolation prizes of $2,000 and $1,000, so she really had nothing to lose.

Even if they don't get any consolation prizes (which I would find hard to believe), the chance to make Alex Trebek say "Turd Ferguson" on Jeopardy was $600 well-spent.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2015, 02:43 PM by UCF Knight.)

I saw this live and actually didn't pick up on it for some reason.  I think I was so annoyed with her at that point I was glad she would never be on again.  Probably the weirdest Jeopardy contestant ever.

Edit:  One of the worst contestants as well. 

Original skit:

https://screen.yahoo.com/celebrity-jeopa...00332.html

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2015, 03:03 PM by TJBender.)

Quote:Original skit:

https://screen.yahoo.com/celebrity-jeopa...00332.html
One of the few great things about SNL in the late '90s.

*Edit: actually, they had better casts than I give them credit for. Ferrell, Fallon, Morgan, Hammond, MacDonald, Kattan, Shannon, Parnell and Fey (early 2000's, I know) were great.

Quote:I saw this live and actually didn't pick up on it for some reason.  I think I was so annoyed with her at that point I was glad she would never be on again.  Probably the weirdest Jeopardy contestant ever.

Edit:  One of the worst contestants as well. 

Yes, she was terrible on the show. So many bad answers.

;

;

Quote:One of the few great things about SNL in the late '90s.

*Edit: actually, they had better casts than I give them credit for. Ferrell, Fallon, Morgan, Hammond, MacDonald, Kattan, Shannon, Parnell and Fey (early 2000's, I know) were great.

It's basically unwatchable now

;

;

Quote:It's basically unwatchable now
Yeah, I haven't even tried since 2004 or so. Kenan Thompson and Michael Che are the only performers of any interest to me.