Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
yesterdays loss really cost me!

my dad ,and i have been going to our local sports bar for serveal  to watch jags play on tv.  Well he is very mad,and super discourged,he says same 

jags team its always been,there is no improvment, and hes sick of going every week to watch the same team year after year,and he can't take it anymore.

He has even said we won't be going back this year now. That might of been the last jags game ill ever get to watch until our thursday night game vs titians. 

I guess ill have to go back to the way i use to watch football on my computer with the nfl thing. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You will look back on this and thank him. I wish I had somebody to cut me off from this weekly clown show.

Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Tell your dad we are going to circulate a Petition that will require him to continue to support the Jags on a weekly basis by taking his child (you) to the local sports bar.

#SnowwolfLivesMatter

I think its some about the money to for us. It gets expensive going all the time. I probbley didn't help much by ordering salmon. I was hopeing if i ate something a Jaguar would eat,it would turn things around. Didn't seem to work though.

I ate the salmon at halftime. 

You're a grown man Wolf. You can do whatever you want without your dad.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 05:48 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

There's what happened! You ate the salmon at halftime! We expect apologies by sunset Tongue

GO JAGS!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 05:48 PM by snowwolf776.)

I don't have my drivers linease so accuttly i don't have a way there.  

You should order something a wolf would eat, like a big juicy steak. Order the 18 ounce T-Bone and don't take no for an answer.

I was trying to eat the same thing a Real Jaguar would eat,i looked it up they eat fish. Salmon are fish. 

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 05:55 PM by Sosa.)

Quote: I was trying to eat the same thing a Real Jaguar would eat,i looked it up they eat fish. Salmon are fish. 
They eat crocodiles, turtles, dolphins, sloths, and frogs. You need to put all of that in a blender and drink up. I'll do it too, but i'm going to put a bottle of rum in it so i'll be wasted and numb by the 2nd Quarter

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 05:55 PM by knarnn.)

Who eats salmon at a sports bar? The only thing that lost was your toilet.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:#SnowwolfLivesMatter

No you didn't Wink
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

I hear Jaguars  also like Johnny Walker Blue label. So tell the bartender to keep them coming and they are on your Dad's tab.

Jaguars like cat nip.

Quote:Jaguars like cat nip.
Gus gives that to them every week though.

Quote:They eat crocodiles, turtles, dolphins, sloths, and frogs. You need to put all of that in a blender and drink up. I'll do it too, but i'm going to put a bottle of rum in it so i'll be wasted and numb by the 2nd Quarter

Wolfie ---- we're counting on you to do what it takes to get a win.  If that means eating frogs and turtles please do it for us and the City of Jacksonville !!!

I guess there's no value in having a nice afternoon with your son?

-Eric

This week...shoulda tried the Crow
Blakes Life Matters

Your dad should post here. Sounds like he would fit right in seamlessly.

i have the site were i looked it up. 

http://schools.nycenet.edu/Region6/PS206/mindy/Food.htm