Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rashad Greene had 37 catches for 28 yards, lol

Just looking at the stats and wow....Greene had a 7 catches for a whopping 28 yards.

4 yards per catch.

This tells me that Blake is playing scared.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Great insight

;

;

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 04:34 PM by TexasJag956.)

Or calling pass plays of 4 yards 100 times is a good way to get your WR killed..

Those little dink and dunk passes, only inflates Bortles' completions.

He needs to stop this habit now. I thought he could make all the throws.

Oh wait.....at his Pro Day. No defense.

If he would of held on to that one near the goalline his stats would of looked better

If the receivers actually caught the balls then the tale would potentially be different. 

37 catches? Wow. Impressive.

Im fine with that as long as the other WRs are getting 5+ catches and 70 yds

37 catches for 28 yards is under 1 year per catch. Come on Blake!

Quote:37 catches for 28 yards is under 1 year per catch. Come on Blake!

Greene is on pace to shatter the single season receptions record apparently

;

;

So tired of hearing this playing scared stuff. Fine Gabbert played scared, doesn't mean every QB that struggles is scared
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Quote:37 catches? Wow. Impressive.
Laughing

Quote:Or calling pass plays of 4 yards 100 times is a good way to get your WR killed..

Can't believe the Panthers caught on to that strategy during their halftime adjustments and jumped the route for a TD.

Quote:Can't believe the Panthers caught on to that strategy during their halftime adjustments and jumped the route for a TD.

I didn't even know it was legal to do half time adjustments!

Quote:Great insight

As usual...

I don't think Bortles is the biggest problem.  Year after year, our WRs just drop pass after pass.  It makes me sick.  Bortles hits his guys right in the numbers multiple times every game just to watch them drop them.  Our WRs are our problem.

-Eric

Can all your complaints be aggregated into one giant thread? You keep making threads on every single thing about the game that annoyed you. It was a bad game so we have to read your every thought about every stat, pass, drop, etc. in '37' different threads? That's kind of rude actually

I don't know what this team does at half time. You'd think you would change your offensive plays and go in with a different scheme. Especially since the other team will be trying to adjust properly and match what you were having success with. We had success with flat routes and screens for the 1st half, why would we go into the 2nd half doing the same exact thing? They were just waiting to jump it for a pick six. Same thing as last year, no changes during half time and we get pummeled. The only time it worked was against the Giants and that's because Bradley got pissed and they actually HAD to play for their jobs.

Quote:Can all your complaints be aggregated into one giant thread? You keep making threads on every single thing about the game that annoyed you. It was a bad game so we have to read your every thought about every stat, pass, drop, etc. in '37' different threads? That's kind of rude actually

I know it sucks man...I'm a Jags fan too. I'm on your side.

Quote:Just looking at the stats and wow....Greene had a 7 catches for a whopping 28 yards.

4 yards per catch.

This tells me that Blake is playing scared.

Greene took a big hit from Bene Benwikere on the Jags' meaningless final drive. Greene was originally reported to have suffered a concussion, but those reports were apparently incorrect. Greene was targeted 13 times on Sunday.

-----------------

It is the west coast offense to throw short often a lot to the sidelines (like the pass to TJ Yeldon that was intercepted) it requires a smart QB with a quick arm to make good choices.  Blake is in his 2nd year and simply made a bad choice to throw the ball.  I really think he was suffering from a head injury during the sack but won't admit it because he is a tough humble guy.

He didnt look right after that hit though, and his passing was off from then on.