Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Its a long season

Why put yourself thru the pain and ruin it for the rest of the board?

[Image: 400px-WellsFargoJaxFL.JPG]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

But honestly, I am tired of losing.

Everyone is tired of losing.  Were 0-1.  Looking good this week and getting a win would be huge not only for the team but for the fan base.  Don't give up on this team one week in.  I think these our young guys will respond this week and look like a completely different team.  Go Jags!

We aint beating Miami, NE or Indy.

At 0-4, Gus is out.

Bradley is on his way to a 7-30 record. When do you pull the plug?

Quote:Everyone is tired of losing.  Were 0-1.  Looking good this week and getting a win would be huge not only for the team but for the fan base.  Don't give up on this team one week in.  I think these our young guys will respond this week and look like a completely different team.  Go Jags!

I heard this one last year when we we're heading to Washington to face the Redskins after losing to Philly.

We don't match up as well vs Miami like we do against teams that really suck like the Bucs.

Quote:I heard this one last year when we we're heading to Washington to face the Redskins after losing to Philly.

We don't match up as well vs Miami like we do against teams that really suck like the Bucs.

I love that statement.  We don't match up well against teams unless they also suck.  So true.

One of these years.............

Quote:I heard this one last year when we we're heading to Washington to face the Redskins after losing to Philly.

We would've beat Miami last year had Bortles not thrown 2 pick 6's. The defense shut them down and we had almost double the yardage against them.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I shudder to think what the score would have been yesterday had we played a good team.

This team has a long way to go, should we be saying that in year 3?

I am not advocating firing Bradley now. You can give him the full season if the owner wants, obviously. That doesn't mean I'm just going to sit back and not be embarrassed by how this team has played for 2+ seasons. That does not mean I won't post my opinions here, negative or positive, this season.

Quote:We would've beat Miami last year had Bortles not thrown 2 pick 6's. The defense shut them down and we had almost double the yardage against them.

Dude, do you really think we are going to win this game? Be for real.

Quote:We would've beat Miami last year had Bortles not thrown 2 pick 6's. The defense shut them down and we had almost double the yardage against them.

But...previous seasons don't matter.

Bortles is still throwing pick 6s and this team can't even make FGs anymore soo..

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 11:30 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

The Bank of America Tower is actually taller than the Modis (now Wells Fargo) Building.   Why no love for this building when people have suicidal thoughts?

[Image: Bank_of_America_Tower_Jacksonville.png]

We're 0-1 and so are 16 other teams in the league. Hopefully our WR's catch all the balls thrown to them like, ya know, they're suppose to. I really think this is our biggest issue. Cannot gain any rhythm on offense, drive stallers, Blake forcing passes, yada yada.

Quote:But...previous seasons don't matter.

They don't matter in regards to Gus Bradley's job evaluation. Good try though.

Quote:The Bank of America Tower is actually taller than the Modis (now Wells Fargo) Building. Why no love for this building when people have suicidal thoughts?

[Image: Bank_of_America_Tower_Jacksonville.png]

Its hard to climb the pointy thing.

Quote:Dude, do you really think we are going to win this game? Be for real.

No you're right. [BLEEP] it. The Jags are 0-16 bound. Anyone have any guys we can start discussing for the first overall pick?

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 11:51 AM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:They don't matter in regards to Gus Bradley's job evaluation. Good try though.
They do matter in evaluating our chances against the Dolphins?

If that's the case, then Gus and his last two years should also factor into things.

BUT DONT FORGET TO RESERVE THOSE JAGS PLAYOFF TIX

It honestly makes me a bit sad. I no longer look forward to Sunday's. My passion for football has died a small amount, slowly but surely after each loss