Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week

Just a question to everyone.  If we come out this week and look good and beat the Dolphins, will your opinion change on the outlook for this season?  If your calling for Bradley and Caldwell's heads will you change your mind and think that wanting these guy's fired after week 1 may have been a knee jerk reaction?  I just can't give up after week 1 and I hope like hell we come out firing and put it to the Dolphins.  Just curious what everyone else thinks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's gonna take a miracle to win a game with Sam Young at LT.

Quote:It's gonna take a miracle to win a game with Sam Young at LT.

This. And no it won't change anything. Im tired of seeing inconsistent Jags. I have to see them put a few good games together before i feel better about them.

Quote:Just a question to everyone.  If we come out this week and look good and beat the Dolphins, will your opinion change on the outlook for this season?  If your calling for Bradley and Caldwell's heads will you change your mind and think that wanting these guy's fired after week 1 may have been a knee jerk reaction?  I just can't give up after week 1 and I hope like hell we come out firing and put it to the Dolphins.  Just curious what everyone else thinks.

Bradley is 7-26 and the 1st game of this season continues perfectly from the end of last season.  IF the Jags beat the Phins then I think it curtails the chatter for a few more weeks.  The Jags are very likely going to be 0-4 to start this season.

We won't come out firing next week against the Dolphins.

Quote:We won't come out firing next week against the Dolphins.

Run run pass punt.

Ndamukong Suh is coming town. That guy is just flat out nasty and mean. A playmaker, a difference maker, a game changer.

Quote:It's gonna take a miracle to win a game with Sam Young at LT.
I would definitely move Cameron Wake to RDE all game long for that match up.

If the offense can stop making dumb mistakes like dropping balls, fumbles and interceptions we can win. Sounds simple, but it kind of is. I don't feel like there's anything fundamentally wrong with the Jags, they just seem to make so many errors and mistakes on offense. I don't know who's fault that is. Maybe it's coaching or maybe they're still young, but it's got to improve or we'll be seeing this game over and over all year.

Quote:Just a question to everyone.  If we come out this week and look good and beat the Dolphins, will your opinion change on the outlook for this season?  If your calling for Bradley and Caldwell's heads will you change your mind and think that wanting these guy's fired after week 1 may have been a knee jerk reaction?  I just can't give up after week 1 and I hope like hell we come out firing and put it to the Dolphins.  Just curious what everyone else thinks.
All it will do is silence the critics until the team loses again.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:This. And no it won't change anything. Im tired of seeing inconsistent Jags. I have to see them put a few good games together before i feel better about them.

Why even be a fan then? You aren't happy when they lose and your opinion is not swayed should we win.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I love how no one actually answers the question lol.  Everyone just puts why we won't win the game this week.  Miami won by a touchdown at the Redskins by way of a punt return touchdown.  Last time I looked Washington isn't a football powerhouse.  I wouldn't count us out completely this week.  I think some of you may be surprised.

Quote:Why even be a fan then? You aren't happy when they lose and your opinion is not swayed should we win.
I wouldn't question anyone's devotion as a fan here.  We are here because we are passionate about this team and we want them to win.  Are people complaining about poor performances?  Of course as they should.  But to imply someone shouldn't be a Jags' fan because they are disappointed with a coaching regime that has a 21 % winning record isn't necessary.

Quote:All it will do is silence the critics until the team loses again.

I would be very surprised if they win this week. 

;

;

Fire Gus.

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

No need to worry. Were not beating Miami.

Quote:I wouldn't question anyone's devotion as a fan here. We are here because we are passionate about this team and we want them to win. Are people complaining about poor performances? Of course as they should. But to imply someone shouldn't be a Jags' fan because they are disappointed with a coaching regime that has a 21 % winning record isn't necessary.

Exactly. Are you happy with this trash on the field? Im a fan who wants his team to win and is not happy when they get embarassed. Don't ever question my devotion to be a fan.

This should be a winnable game. Miami struggled against Washington last week. A team that some have predicted to be one of the worst teams in the league this year.

Quote:This should be a winnable game. Miami struggled against Washington last week. A team that some have predicted to be one of the worst teams in the league this year.
Redskins looked good though, and that isn't necessarily on Miami.  I expect Miami to bounce back this week.

Quote:Redskins looked good though, and that isn't necessarily on Miami. I expect Miami to bounce back this week.

I will say them loading up Wake and Suh on the left side of our line scares me a bit.