Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Greene blow to head

I thought the hit Rashad Greene got that knocked him out looked like a deliberate blow to the head.  I hope the Panther who did that gets fined.  Does anyone agree with me or am I seeing things?

Also, I felt like, for a few plays after that, the Panthers were being very chippy, or maybe it was just late throws from Bortles leaving our receivers out to dry.

My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It looked bad but it was a legal hit and the DB went over to Greene once he realised he'd hurt him and sat with him while the staff checked him over.

Hopefully he isn't out for long, hes our only other decent WR other than Hurns

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 09:30 AM by Haterade.)

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired today. If Bortles is going to continue staring down his first and only option then players will continue to be concussed. Clean hit. When you can't complete the deepball then defenses will jump the underneath routes as perfectly demonstrated yesterday.

Bortles was doing fine and using his legs in the first half we just couldn't finish. The second half was just terrible we were floating passes into the flat after staring it down and then pretty much panic mode set in and Bortles went into his Gabbert shell. It was really sickening to watch.

No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Clean hit or not, if our opponents db's are poppin' our guys, we HAVE to return the favor.  Pay the fine..  it's the NFL, and it's the ONLY way to keep that kind of thing under control.  We simply must hit as hard or harder than our opponents.

Meanwhile, our coaching needs to learn how to complete a pass where the damn wide-out or slot takes NO hit at all.  Look at Edelman, he catches 3rd conversions 8" off the ground almost every time.

No harm in running out of bounds either when a yard or two makes no difference.  

And if BB keeps running, he will be gone by mid-season, unless he can do WITHOUT getting hit (AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!)

If Myers is a bust...  Caldwell should go with him.