Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire Gus Comments

Gus needs to start winning or he will most likely be fired, Im beginning to question Dave's drafts though

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 08:35 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:You haven't said anything new for years. Fire everyone, Jaguars suck, everyone's gotta go, etc... Or you just flip it in a sarcastic tone. Huge difference between posters like you and posters like bullseye who breaks things down, offers insight, looks a things good and bad, etc... Anyways, carry on, just an observation.

FBT, we are apparently "boys". Why you never come to my tailgates? That's messed up. What kind of friend are you?
I've been plenty descriptive and offered my insights on what Im watching. The problem is I don't sugar coat and people like you get extremely butthurt about it.

I have always defended Gus, I still want to give him a bit more time, but(always a but) that game was horrible.  Unlike some on here I believe that ultimately Gus is responsible for a horrible game.  You can pick things apart blame Olsen, blame Marrone, blame receivers, blame whoever, Gus is the head coach on this team.

As I said,  would like to give Gus more time, but why?  That game was bad enough all by itself. Yes its only one game(this year), the first(this year). 

Quote:I have always defended Gus, I still want to give him a bit more time, but(always a but) that game was horrible.  Unlike some on here I believe that ultimately Gus is responsible for a horrible game.  You can pick things apart blame Olsen, blame Marrone, blame receivers, blame whoever, Gus is the head coach on this team.

As I said,  would like to give Gus more time, but why?  That game was bad enough all by itself. Yes its only one game(this year), the first(this year). 
None of it has to do with the players Caldwell have drafted?

I don't know what we're arguing about anymore regarding this coaching staff and our Head Coach.

Can someone please draw me a picture...  Preferably in color.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

People are just numb from the losing, year after year after year.  

Something has to change - or does it?  Are we the forever stuck in the bottom of the NFL, alongside the Raiders and Browns?  Do we just learn to embrace defeat and get hopes in the draft, only to have those hopes shattered after the first game of the season? 

The only people it seems who are doing their job is the fans.  Neither the Jags coaching staff, the players, or front office are holding up their end of the bargain.  

Quote:So Smith and Linder is enough to keep Dave?

How many 5th round players are quality starters in the NFL? Not many. Caldwell is not the problem. He has missed on a couple of people but there is talent on the roster