Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shad's plan

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 09:33 PM by jaguarmvp.)

I got to believe even Shad's patience has got to be wearing thin.  I just wonder how much of a time frame he has in his mind to give the current Regime.

Lets just look at the facts here.

-There has been 3 full offseasons of not only having the luxury of high draft picks but also plenty of salary cap money.

-Only a few of the draft and Free Agent picks have worked out

-The team has finished last or close to last in offensive production for the past 3 years

-There is 0 homefield advantage in Everbank.  Shad wants to sell tickets.  9 points in your season opener is pathetic

-The Jaguars are the Joke of the NFL. Even non football fans laugh at this team.  No respect given none earned

The reality is Khan may have to hit that reset button.  I know it's early in this third year but the team looks the same. It maybe another long season in the Jungle.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He'll have to check with his son to find out what the analytics show

7-26, try those analytics

There is some talent scattered on the roster, but you are right. Something needs to change.

I think Khan is really soul searching g this after today. He is a very successful business man, and he didn't get to where he is today because of failure and lack of production. Bradley won't last the whole season if we start 0-5. I think he's fried chicKen at that point and it's when is the best time to fire him.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

his plan is to move Jauars to london. watch,and see. then as soon as he does all of a sudden he will have a winning team built. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:his plan is to move Jauars to london. watch,and see. then as soon as he does all of a sudden he will have a winning team built. 
I really don't believe in that conspiracy. Khan has put too much money in Everbank along with the shipyard deal.  As a business man it does not make sense to degrade your own product.  I believe he thinks he hired the right people but maybe questioning that now. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

If the losing continues they need to get rid of Bradley but Keep Dave. A new GM would be the wrong thing at this time.I have said it once and I will say it again

we have the players we need better coaching

Quote:If the losing continues they need to get rid of Bradley but Keep Dave. A new GM would be the wrong thing at this time.I have said it once and I will say it again

we have the players we need better coaching

It's hard to be in his corner when he passes up Guys like cooper, williams, etc. GMs are paid to find stars, and when your only difference maker so far is a guard, that's a problem

Quote:I really don't believe in that conspiracy. Khan has put too much money in Everbank along with the shipyard deal.  As a business man it does not make sense to degrade your own product.  I believe he thinks he hired the right people but maybe questioning that now. 
 only so he could fool the fans into thinking hes keeping the team in jacksonville. Hes not. by 2018 it will be London Jaguars

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Shad is a business man. This is an inferior product being offered. If what Khan was selling was something tangible that could be returned, people would be returning their merchandise and demanding a refund. You gotta think that he know this. The answer? More pools, TV screens.

Not to mention, our top receiver is an undrafted free agent. We are shocked we can't score points, yet our skill positions are pathetic.

Quote: only so he could fool the fans into thinking hes keeping the team in jacksonville. Hes not. by 2018 it will be London Jaguars

Of all your poor grammar, at least you used correct punctuation on the future team. Bravo.

Quote:I got to believe even Shad's patience has got to be wearing thin.  I just wonder how much of a time frame he has in his mind to give the current Regime.

Lets just look at the facts here.

-There has been 3 full offseasons of not only having the luxury of high draft picks but also plenty of salary cap money.

-Only a few of the draft and Free Agent picks have worked out

-The team has finished last or close to last in offensive production for the past 3 years

-There is 0 homefield advantage in Everbank.  Shad wants to sell tickets.  9 points in your season opener is pathetic

-The Jaguars are the Joke of the NFL. Even non football fans laugh at this team.  No respect given none earned

The reality is Khan may have to hit that reset button.  I know it's early in this third year but the team looks the same. It maybe another long season in the Jungle.
He said in the London interviews that he had no time frame and as long as he could see improvement he would remain patient...(paraphrasing) 

This was the first game of the season and he is not freaking out like we are. He hasn't witnessed the losing culture as long as we have so it isn't that big of a deal. He put faith into Caldwell and Gus, so I doubt he'll blow it up without a very extreme reason. Having a worse record or showing no signs of improvement would be the only reason for him to clean house, and that answer is 15 games away.

Quote:Of all your poor grammar, at least you used correct punctuation on the future team. Bravo.
Hahaha, wofl know how to spelL

As long as that 226 million dollar check from the NFL clears, I think Shad is good.

Quote: only so he could fool the fans into thinking hes keeping the team in jacksonville. Hes not. by 2018 it will be London Jaguars
thats a great idea! Kahn > let me spend tens of millions of dollars a few times just so I can move the team...let me spend 20 or 30 million on renovations at the stadium, invest 20 or 30 million more dollars into the city, and btw I'm going to invest umpteen million into the shipyards project just so I can trick people into thinking I'm keeping the team in Jax...

This is the 39th lost (only 9 wins) that Khan has seen since taking ownership.  You think his patience will last much longer?

Anyone know what attendance was today? There were quite a lot of open seats in the East 400's