Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You're The Head Coach Of The Jacksonville Jaguars...

I would quit acting like I was a male cheerleader at the college level, throw away my bullhorn, quit using little league football words like "spirit", "improvement", & "we'll take a look at it"...and, start saying in the NFL it's all about winning. I'd quit giving the rah-rah talks and start holding these players accountable for the PRO athletes they are. Bradley comes from the Pete Carroll tree, yet I always see Carroll calling out and holding his players accountable when they come to the sidelines. Winning is all that matters in any professional sport... having fun, playing with spirit, and improving is for little league.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:When is Caldwell going to draft guys who don't suck like you guys?

Hahahaha. Still laughing.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:When is Caldwell going to draft guys who don't suck like you guys?

Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Never.

Quote:Damn. When did snowwolf turn heel? You know something is really wrong if that guy loses all positivity.

Reality has set in. We know there is no hope, or help on the way. Sad season to be a Jags fan.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I think it's time for Gus to stop playing Mr. Nice Guy and start being more like Tom Coughlin

You mean, no more ice cream for the team?

Pretty harsh bro.

Quote:You mean, no more ice cream for the team?

Pretty harsh bro.
No ice cream, no anything that doesn't pertain to learning to catch a football, and everything else we can't seem to do right... "

NO SOUP FOR YOU!"

Quote:Damn. When did snowwolf turn heel? You know something is really wrong if that guy loses all positivity.
I said before the season started this team would go 6-10  I also said it has nothing to do with confidence.  we play againest playoff teams our first 4 games.  to lose to a panthers team 20-9 that has made playoffs 2 years in a row isn't surpiseing. Dolphins are a playoff team espailley adding suh now, pats won super bowl,and colts are a playoff team as well. anyone that expected us to beat a playoff team was being unrealistic. we are no were near there yet. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I would quit acting like I was a male cheerleader at the college level, throw away my bullhorn, quit using little league football words like "spirit", "improvement", & "we'll take a look at it"...and, start saying in the NFL it's all about winning. I'd quit giving the rah-rah talks and start holding these players accountable for the PRO athletes they are. Bradley comes from the Pete Carroll tree, yet I always see Carroll calling out and holding his players accountable when they come to the sidelines. Winning is all that matters in any professional sport... having fun, playing with spirit, and improving is for little league.

I knew there was something wrong when they had that big song and dance about believing in victory after one of the team's worst ever starts.

If there are any holdouts still in the Gus Bus, i'll say this: wins and losses are all that matter for a head coach with 7 wins in 2 years. They wont put a number on it, but his clock is ticking...

And outside of continued defensive improvement, i'm not sure what got better today.

snowwolf turning heel is like Hogan turning on Macho Man. Soul crushing tbh.

Coach: Who wants to move to London with me?

The buttercup crap doesn't work.  He needs to man up and hold them accountable.  But it's too late for this season.  You must have that approach from the beginning.  Unless all the players desire to play well for a cheerleader then there just isn't any hope with Gus.

Stop comparing Gus to cheerleaders.  Cheerleaders have plenty of enthusiasm and inspire.  I'm not sure Gus does that.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 09:05 PM by XfilesJag.)

I would make the entire team do sprints after the game we need a coach that has a fire we need that mean type of coach that

when you lose he kicks the freaking water cooler.

We need a Guy like this  I'm not kidding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEbN6Vnr1g8

Can anyone think of a more damaging and demoralizing loss for this team over the past three years?

The London games certainly qualified as demoralizing, but I don't think anyone thought we had a chance in either of those games going in.  (The way it's looking now, we should expect a similar outlook and results this year).

This game was almost universally seen as winnable against a team with considerable vulnerabilities, but the sense of futility is almost as intense.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Can anyone think of a more damaging and demoralizing loss for this team over the past three years?

The London games certainly qualified as demoralizing, but I don't think anyone thought we had a chance in either of those games going in.  (The way it's looking now, we should expect a similar outlook and results this year).

This game was almost universally seen as winnable against a team with considerable vulnerabilities, but the sense of futility is almost as intense.
You know I can not think of one but I remember when we had Gabbert and every home game was a blowout and near the end of every home game the game was so out of hand fans would leave and the stadium would have the opposing teams fans. We will never get better if we do not win the games we should if we can not win we will not get any of the good free agents to help us. I feel the free agents we got this off season were good additions but we had to over pay especially for Thomas. 

"Good game out there team, I saw a lot of good things.... [Image: cyAkwqS.gif]

Quote:"Good game out there team, I saw a lot of good things.... [Image: cyAkwqS.gif]
Cant forget " We left some plays on the field"