Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We were told the build was complete so in 3 drafts who are our impact players?

Luke?

Cyp?

Lee?

Robinson?

Bortles? - still willing to give him the benefit of doubt

Linder - definitely.

McCray - I can see that but he's a 7th rounder

Colvin - Sure

Drob - He's looked good but we still don't see enough

Yeldon - Some room here,  looked good in first game.

We have a few good players but I still don't see see the impact here. We may need another 2 years, and I used years because drafts take time to develop.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

T smith
Formerly known as The Real Joker

We don't have any true impact players.  A few that would be competent starters on another team, but no true difference makers.  

I really thought this team would be about a 6-10 team heading into the season, but that might have been overly optimistic. 

Cyprien can't tackle for anything. He bad

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 07:30 PM by Sosa.)

We don't have any. Its a unit that has to play together and win together. There will never be a superstar on our team that carries us and is unstoppable. That ended when MJD got hurt back in 2012.

Colvin is so overrated on this board.

Cyp is not good and ARob can't catch an easy pass.

I believe in Yeldon and maybe Bortles (MAYBE ! )

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 08:12 PM by ATLjag.)

Impact players....

TE Thomas

DT Marks

....that's all for the moment (and they didn't come out of the drafts)

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM by FakePlasticTrees.)

If I am honest, it does not appear that your roster has any impact players. I do not know the specifics of your coach's contract or your GM's contract, but my guess is that another change is likely in the offing. I will throw a name out there - Vic Fangio. He is an underrated defensive coordinator. On the offensive side of the ball I will throw out a name who will prove his value in Tennessee - Jason Michael.

On the GM front - names to watch are Tom Gamble, Rick Mueller, or Eliot Wolf.

Linder and T Smith are the only potential Pro Bowlers.  However, T Smith had one standout play.  Other than that, both were quiet in the game.

Nobody.  We have players that would be backups on the other 31 teams.

Hargreaves III is my dream.

Everybody is average and nobody are really impact players.

Quote:Colvin is so overrated on this board.

Cyp is not good and ARob can't catch an easy pass.

I believe in Yeldon and maybe Bortles (MAYBE ! )

I believe in all of this as well. Bortles and Yeldon have the potential. Hurns and Robinson are solid receivers at best. Aaron Colvin? McCray? MAKE A PLAY SOMEBODY!
Shock the world

Average? that's saying a lot! I'm sick and tired of having a joke team. I've been patient. I bought in. I buy jerseys, shirts, hats, blankets and what do we get? Same crap every single year. Losers! We have done nothing but talk, and I wanted Gus to succeed. I'm tired of this team. I hope they relocate so I can stop caring about them. 

Lol " Air Robinson"

This board overrates everyone that puts on a Jaguar jersey.

They were all trash.

I think Yeldon has potential to be pretty good and he showed it today. For some reason I cannot figure out, they stopped giving him the ball.

Caldwell declaring this build to be over will haunt him unless this team turns it around.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

This team doesn't have an A grade or star player.  99% of people I know can't name a Jaguar player.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:This team doesn't have an A grade or star player.  99% of people I know can't name a Jaguar player.

Where do you live?

Quote:Luke?

Cyp?

Lee?

Robinson?

Bortles? - still willing to give him the benefit of doubt

Linder - definitely.

McCray - I can see that but he's a 7th rounder

Colvin - Sure

Drob - He's looked good but we still don't see enough

Yeldon - Some room here,  looked good in first game.

We have a few good players but I still don't see see the impact here. We may need another 2 years, and I used years because drafts take time to develop.

The clear homerun hit for GM Dave Caldwell so far among top picks is RG Linder he has the potential of going to the ProBowl this year now that he has talented Parnell to his right & Wiz to this left it'll be easier for him to shine.

D-Rob looked good towards the end of last season and is looking decent at the start of this game (but he is still a work in progress).

Telvin Smith was a steal he didnt have a grand slam game this week but he'll get better.

I understand another opening loss (4th one in a row) is tough, especially when the Offense was so hyped up during PreSeason only to be the worst after week 1 (unless the monday night teams flop or if either Giants or Dallas flop tonight).

It is only one week, we all need to calm down / relax.