Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict the week Gus is fired

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:35 PM by haveaseat.)

...and Marrone gets the HC job.

I say 3.

Seriously, though. Probably after the London game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If Gus goes so should Dave 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Week 8 of 2016.

The bye week
;

;

Knee Jerk reaction of the week.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

He won't. Cause the team will bounce back and win six games. Just enough to prevent us from a good draft pick.

We should give Mike Mularkey another shot. He was given a raw deal.

Quote:He won't. Cause the team will bounce back and win six games. Just enough to prevent us from a good draft pick.

and then be just as bad next year

#becausejaguars

Quote:He won't. Cause the team will bounce back and win six games. Just enough to prevent us from a good draft pick.

No way they win six games.
;

;

Quote:and then be just as bad next year

#becausejaguars
We'll be worse next year and then he'll get fired. Some of our players will start to leave cause they don't want to stay and then we'll start completely over with our roster. We'll have growing pains the following year cause of the new coaching changes and be mediocre. 

Quote:...and Marrone gets the HC job.

I say 3.

While I'm definitely not saying a firing won't happen by the end of the year if we see no improvement...

Is that a SERIOUS guess, week 3??

Quote:No way they win six games.
Truth. This week was probably the worst team the Jaguars will face this season. It could be an oh-fer season. Caldwell and Gus will have to go at the end of this one.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:21 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:...and Marrone gets the HC job.

I say 3.
Wish it would be now. Marrone is an instant upgrade. If I had to put a date on it. The bye week.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:If Gus goes so should Dave 

agreed.... only because then we have to give the new HC time to "turn it around"

ice cream

Gus and Dave wouldn't go at the same time.

Quote:No way they win six games.
We won 4 games with Gabbert and Henne at the helm.

Quote:Gus and Dave wouldn't go at the same time.

I agree. I think Caldwell has done enough to keep his job another year. His only bust has been Luke. Which is pretty bad, but so was the draft.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I agree. I think Caldwell has done enough to keep his job another year. His only bust has been Luke. Which is pretty bad, but so was the draft.

I think it will be like when Mularky wasn't immediately released after the hiring of Caldwell.

Khan will look for a winner of a head coach, and he'll say to the coach when he hires him "do you think Caldwell is good enough?" and if the coach says no then Caldwell will be out the door and Khan will get the head coach to help him find someone that doesn't reach for need.

It's not like we are making AluAlu picks. The guys he is picking are rated highly on other boards, so at some point the common denominator is coaching.