Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict the week Gus is fired

If we go 0-5 and lose to the Bucs, he's out.

Very realistic chance this happens.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

i'll post this here too 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Did Gus throw a pick 6, did Gus miss a FG and XP, did Gus fumble the ball when we were driving? 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Week 8...year 2018.

With a 7-81 record.

Quote:i'll post this here too

Did Gus throw a pick 6, did Gus miss a FG and XP, did Gus fumble the ball when we were driving?

I don't think it's that. Talent development doesn't seem to be there.

Quote:I think it will be like when Mularky wasn't immediately released after the hiring of Caldwell.

Khan will look for a winner of a head coach, and he'll say to the coach when he hires him "do you think Caldwell is good enough?" and if the coach says no then Caldwell will be out the door and Khan will get the head coach to help him find someone that doesn't reach for need.

That seems logical.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:We won 4 games with Gabbert and Henne at the helm.

Two wins over Houston, the worst team in the league that year. And then Cleveland and Tennessee, also among the worst teams.
;

;

Week 6, after we start 1-5.  

Quote:Week 8...year 2018.

With a 7-81 record.

Give Gus until 2019. He'll turn it around. You'll see. /SARC

Quote:That seems logical.

You can't handcuff a coach with a GM he doesn't believe in if you want a winner. Caldwell shouldn't have picked his headcoach based on how much he liked him in the interview. Real rookie mistake right there.

Did Gus throw a pick 6, did Gus miss a FG and XP, did Gus fumble the ball when we were driving?

Excuses. ..

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Did Gus throw a pick 6, did Gus miss a FG and XP, did Gus fumble the ball when we were driving? 
By that logic, the HC isn't responsible for anything. Gets paid millions to do nothing.  

Quote:I don't think it's that. Talent development doesn't seem to be there.
based on what?

The defense held them to 13 points, Gus is a defensive coach

Quote:No way they win six games.

This...

Based on what we saw from our offense...  There's no way we win 6 games.  

But hey, maybe BB5 figures in out next week...

Oh wait...  Sam Young is our new LT.  Man, it just keeps getting better and better... Wallbash

Quote:This...

Based on what we saw from our offense...  There's no way we win 6 games.  

But hey, maybe BB5 figures in out next week...

Oh wait...  Sam Young is our new LT.  Man, it just keeps getting better and better... Wallbash

Maybe we can finally fire Joeckel the Joke.

Quote:based on what?

The defense held them to 13 points, Gus is a defensive coach

Held is not really a valid term IMO. They are awful offensively. Week 4 is going to be a bloodbath that will paint a bleak picture of the state of this franchise.

Quote:Maybe we can finally fire Joeckel the Joke.

Joeckel played well before his injury today
;

;

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:32 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:By that logic, the HC isn't responsible for anything. Gets paid millions to do nothing.  
Those are not the HC fault if a freaking kicker the GM kept over a vet cant hit a freaking XP, its not the HC fault if the QB throws it right to the other team, its not the HC fault if a starting WR fumbles.

You can blame Gus for a lot of things but this loss is on the players 

On black Monday after week 17.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:Held is not really a valid term IMO. They are awful offensively. Week 4 is going to be a bloodbath that will paint a bleak picture of the state of this franchise.

When I see posts like his I wonder if we're watching the same game. The panthers are a bad team. Really bad. The Jaguars are probably going to lose by 3 or 4 TDs to the dolphins.

Quote:When I see posts like his I wonder if we're watching the same game. The panthers are a bad team. Really bad. The Jaguars are probably going to lose by 3 or 4 TDs to the dolphins.

That's what I see too. We lost by 14 to Carolina with them missing Benjamin, Lotulelei, Kuechly.
;

;