Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict the week Gus is fired

And their right tackle leaving after the first drive.
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Some of you guys are acting like we got beat like the Browns, Bucs and Raiders, it was closer then the final score 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Held is not really a valid term IMO. They are awful offensively. Week 4 is going to be a bloodbath that will paint a bleak picture of the state of this franchise.

The Champs are going to put so many records on us, we will be begging Badly to throw in the towel. Blood bath is an accurate description. Brady is on a mission to kill every team in their way.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

When we're 0-8 at the bye.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:When I see posts like his I wonder if we're watching the same game. The panthers are a bad team. Really bad. The Jaguars are probably going to lose by 3 or 4 TDs to the dolphins.

The, uhhhh, Dolphins who needed a return TD to beat the Redskins today?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Some of you guys are acting like we got beat like the Browns, Bucs and Raiders, it was closer then the final score

It wasn't though. Ginn dropped a sure TD.
;

;

Quote:Some of you guys are acting like we got beat like the Browns, Bucs and Raiders, it was closer then the final score

They should have had 2 more TDS with no named receivers. Seriously? Are you related to someone on the team?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

The problem is the Panthers had a completely diminished recieving group and even with Kuechly out we couldn't do squat.

Quote:The, uhhhh, Dolphins who needed a return TD to beat the Redskins today?

Dolphins defense and offense are both better than the panthers, and the Jaguars just lost by double digits to a team that could barely pass the ball.

Quote:When I see posts like his I wonder if we're watching the same game. The panthers are a bad team. Really bad. The Jaguars are probably going to lose by 3 or 4 TDs to the dolphins.

Huh? I was at the game. I didn't think "held" was a good word to use for what we did to Carolina. They are awful right now.

Quote:Dolphins defense and offense are both better than the panthers, and the Jaguars just lost by double digits to a team that could barely pass the ball.

The Dolphins seem to be a trendy pick this year, I just don't see it.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:It wasn't though. Ginn dropped a sure TD.
And we had our drops and mistakes fumbles and bad int, we flipped them 11 points from our offense alone, its the NFL we lose to a NFC team, it wasnt an embarrassing lost like people are acting geez.

Quote:And we had our drops and mistakes fumbles and bad int, we flipped them 11 points from our offense alone, its the NFL we lose to a NFC team, it wasnt an embarrassing lost like people are acting geez.

It was one of the few potential wins on the schedule. It was absolutely an embarrassing showing IMO.

Quote:It wasn't though. Ginn dropped a sure TD.

Not to mention olsens TD was called back on a phantom PI call. It was not a close game from the beginning. Bottles gets the trash TD right before half. That's his m.o. If it wasn't for the throw away TD jags score 3 friggin points.

Quote:The problem is the Panthers had a completely diminished recieving group and even with Kuechly out we couldn't do squat.
They throw for 158 yards, we had more offense then them, dude what are you talking about we stopped them we made too many mistakes it happens, we are not playing like the Bucs and Raiders who got stem rolled 

Week 5 and he doesn't deserve that long.

Quote:Not to mention olsens TD was called back on a phantom PI call. It was not a close game from the beginning. Bottles gets the trash TD right before half. That's his m.o. If it wasn't for the throw away TD jags score 3 friggin points.
Lol trash TD before the half, man get lost 

Quote:Not to mention olsens TD was called back on a phantom PI call. It was not a close game from the beginning. Bottles gets the trash TD right before half. That's his m.o. If it wasn't for the throw away TD jags score 3 friggin points.

Ok, a 2 minute drill TD in the first half is not trash. You're being ridiculous.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 06:46 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Lol trash TD before the half, man get lost

I am confused. What are you trying to say here? The Jags aren't as bad as the product on the field today, or do we completely suck?

Quote:I am confused. What are you trying to say here? The Jags aren't as bad as the product on the field today, or do we completely suck?
i'm saying its the NFL, we lost we made mistakes, and we are not looking like the Browns, Bucs, and Raiders, if we got beat like that, I would agree we suck, but its one game.

let it play out for a few weeks first