Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Today's Game

Immediately following today's game I was as pissed off as most of you.  Since though I have cooled down and realized that there are still 15 games left to be played this season and the season is far from loss.  We are not the only team that has started the season 0-1 today.  Do you think they are throwing in the towel in Pittsburgh and Seattle?  I did like what I saw in the post game press conferences of Bradley and Bortles, both appearing to be very angry, and hopefully they use this anger as fuel next week and the team comes out firing on all cylinders.  Go Jags!  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pittsburgh and Seattle didn't go 3-13 last year
;

;

Quote:Immediately following today's game I was as [BAD WORD REMOVED] off as most of you. Since though I have cooled down and realized that there are still 15 games left to be played this season and the season is far from loss. We are not the only team that has started the season 0-1 today. Do you think they are throwing in the towel in Pittsburgh and Seattle? I did like what I saw in the post game press conferences of Bradley and Bortles, both appearing to be very angry, and hopefully they use this anger as fuel next week and the team comes out firing on all cylinders. Go Jags!

Those teams are good. We aren't. Totally different 0-1

I hope you aren't counting on things to change. They are the same old Jaguars.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I understand but you can't give up after the first week of the season.  I feel like some people on here are happy that we lost today because they are constantly negative no matter the outcome on the field.    If you are giving up and are just going to be negative constantly then why keep coming to this forum, is it just to complain?  Just come back after the season if you consider it already to be over.  There are those of us who still support this team and will continue to watch and hope that this thing gets turned around starting next week.

The Steelers are a mess but they did go 11-5 last year. The Seahawks were a yard away from trying to "Threepeat". The Jags are trying to not be the laughingstock of the NFL and not be awarded the worst franchise the league has ever scene.

There is a difference between playing a good competitive game that ends in a loss, and playing horrible in what should've been a blow out.

Quote:Pittsburgh and Seattle didn't go 3-13 last year

This^ lol. It'd be one thing if we'd had some good years in the recent past, but we haven't. We need change and need to be seeing it happen. It's not...
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I understand but you can't give up after the first week of the season. I feel like some people on here are happy that we lost today because they are constantly negative no matter the outcome on the field. If you are giving up and are just going to be negative constantly then why keep coming to this forum, is it just to complain? Just come back after the season if you consider it already to be over. There are those of us who still support this team and will continue to watch and hope that this thing gets turned around starting next week.

Happy? Who the hexk is happy?????

It is probably a lot easier to go 0-1 when you have been a perennial playoff team for the past two decades.

Quote:Happy? Who the hexk is happy?????

Yeah I'm pretty pissed we haven't improved.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:It is probably a lot easier to go 0-1 when you have been a perennial playoff team for the past two decades.

And when you won a Super Bowl in recent years
;

;

Quote:And when you won a Super Bowl in recent years

Yep. I would totally be fine with 0-1 if we had a Superbowl appearance in the past 5 years.

After we win next week we will be tied at the top of the division and we will all have a better outlook.

0-5 looks pretty possible. If that happens... heads will roll.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:After we win next week we will be tied at the top of the division and we will all have a better outlook.

That would be a huge upset. I'm guessing Miami open around a 8 point favorite.
;

;

Every year, I am upset too after our first loss.

Then, I realized that they can't do worse than it........................BUT THEY DO !!!

Quote:Pittsburgh and Seattle didn't go 3-13 last year

or score 9 total points against a meh team. 

Quote:After we win next week we will be tied at the top of the division and we will all have a better outlook.
Do you legitimately believe the Jaguars offense can move the ball on Miami?

TJ Yeldon needs to run for 200 yards for Jacksonville to even win by 3.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:or score 9 total points against a meh team. 
Yeah....  that

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.