Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Name your favorite thing about Gus!

My favorite thing about Gus is how ready he gets our boys before they come out for the 3rd quarter! I never worry how we look in the first half because I know once the second half rolls around the captain of our ship has our team ready to play!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bortles struggling, Yeldon lightin it up, Star out, Panthers lose best MLB in the league. Lets air it out!

I got nothing...sorry

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

After today's game, this has the potential to be a very short thread.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I love how he fires his team up. I love how he preaches to get better everyday. I love how he sets this team up with opportoony's. I love how he hugs the team after they embarrass the city of Jacksonville and all of its fans.

Gus needs to change starting now and make it clear he isn't casually waiting for a Week 10 victory. He got pissed when we played against the Giants and the team came back and won from a 21 point deficit.

Quote:I love how he fires his team up. I love how he preaches to get better everyday. I love how he sets this team up with opportoony's. I love how he hugs the team after they embarrass the city of Jacksonville and all of its fans.

Gus needs to change starting now and make it clear he isn't casually waiting for a Week 10 victory. He got [BAD WORD REMOVED] when we played against the Giants and the team came back and won from a 21 point deficit.

#thanksGus

My second favorite thing about Gus is that he has won 7 times! And thats with only 33 tries!!! Can you believe that!?!? Super impressive I'd say! Any team would be lucky to have our Gus!

Quote:My second favorite thing about Gus is that he has won 7 times! And thats with only 33 tries!!! Can you believe that!?!? Super impressive I'd say! Any team would be lucky to have our Gus!
BAHAHAHAHA

Well first off this guy makes sure we are always getting ice cream after the game

I mean what kind of everyones a winner mentality does that not imply?

Word on the street is, he gets a trophy custom made for each and every single player

They're gonna most likely focus on dodge ball on monday

My favorite is that one time he beat a team not named the Browns, Texans or Titans.
;

;

Quote:My favorite is that one time he beat a team not named the Browns, Texans or Titans.
I like how Gus doesnt use words like "beat" or "dominated". He uses words like "try" and "effort"

His impending unemployment

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 05:25 PM by Bon Jagley.)

Quote:His impending unemployment

Week one and he looked like a man defeated
;

;

My favorite part about Gus is the calling a timeout as the panthers are disorganized and can barely get the snap off in the fourth quarter to keep the panthers drive alive for another 7 minutes worth of game time.

Truly smashing display of stratagem, Mr Bradley. Bravo!

Quote:Week one and he looked like a man defeated
Sad and pathetic. 

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 05:27 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

He has an infectious smile.

[Image: Wu6BIkh.jpg]

I like his poise. He challenges himself to get better everyday. Keep it tight!

I like how he sets an example to show that positive attitude doesn't always breed positive results.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Sad and pathetic.

Him running to call the timeout on that third down, his team stopping Carolina and then the Panthers converting the replayed down was about as emblematic of his tenure here as it gets.
;

;

Quote:My favorite part about Gus is the calling a timeout as the panthers are disorganized and can barely get the snap off in the fourth quarter to keep the panthers drive alive for another 7 minutes worth of game time.

Truly smashing display of stratagem, Mr Bradley. Bravo!

But but we had 12 men on the field that the refs weren't even throwing a flag for. We probably didn't even have 12 on the field, Gus probably just can't count.