Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Name your favorite thing about Gus!

Quote:Well, then by process of elimination there has to be a world's worst poster.

I wonder who that might be?

Who on here still believes in badly?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Are we just now finding out that Gus can't count to 12?

This could come back to haunt the Jags.

According to Ryan OHalloran, there were 11 men on the field.
;

;

Quote:Well, then by process of elimination there has to be a world's worst poster.

I wonder who that might be?
Has Gus taught you nothing? Seriously the only thing in this whole world that makes me mad is people who think someone can be the worst at something. I am the worlds best poster. Know why? Effort. Anyone can be the worlds best at anything! Just as long as you compete and get better!

Gus is not a coach. He is maybe a coordinator. Even though Seattle did not miss a beat when he left.

Quote:Gus is not a coach. He is maybe a coordinator. Even though Seattle did not miss a beat when he left.

Anybody can be a defensive coordinator in Seattle

Quote:Gus is not a coach. He is maybe a coordinator. Even though Seattle did not miss a beat when he left.

He was just a warm body occupying the seat there.

Quote:Has Gus taught you nothing? Seriously the only thing in this whole world that makes me mad is people who think someone can be the worst at something. I am the worlds best poster. Know why? Effort. Anyone can be the worlds best at anything! Just as long as you compete and get better!

It appears that Gus hasn't taught anybody anything after what I saw from today's game.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:It appears that Gus hasn't taught anybody anything after what I saw from today's game.

Lack of game planning/player development /half time adjustments is very apparent. We need some who knows all the rules, like when am I allowed to throw my red flag. Damn

My favorite thing about Gus is the way he mispronounces Jaguar. He says Jag-wire. That's just so precious.

Quote:You're buying into the excuses. It was just a mistake, there weren't 12 men on the field unless someone was standing on the sideline 50 yards downfield. In the replay it looks like there are 10 men on the field maybe, but the panthers were utterly disorganized on the play.

If that's the case, he should be fired after the end of the season if we don't get to 7 wins...

I remember the announcers saying there were 12 men on the field, but they never went back and confirmed it.

If Gus called that TO because his sphincter tightened up, it confirms all our worst fears about him as a HC...

Quote:If that's the case, he should be fired after the end of the season if we don't get to 7 wins...

I remember the announcers saying there were 12 men on the field, but they never went back and confirmed it.

If Gus called that TO because his sphincter tightened up, it confirms all our worst fears about him as a HC...

Not only is he lost, he plays scared. That's a massive problem.

Quote:If that's the case, he should be fired after the end of the season if we don't get to 7 wins...

Both Times Union beat writers said there were 11 men on the field. Gus ran onto the field to call timeout as the 11th man was running off. That's why no flag was thrown. They stopped the Panthers with 10 men on the field. But Gus blew it by calling an unnecessary timeout. That's embarrassing.
;

;

Quote:Not only is he lost, he plays scared. That's a massive problem.
Gameday is a reflection of the week's practice and gameplan, what does that tell us?  The third quarter is a reflection of half time adjustments, what do we make of that?  We are staring down double digit losses.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

His name is really short and easy to  spell

My favorite thing about Gus is how he destroys the belief that male cheerleaders don't have to be feminine and can have beer bellies

That he probably will be moving very soon.

He can fertilize a golf course with all the BS he spouts in post game interviews.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Love this thread. Makes me laugh when otherwise I'd be misrable after watching the mandarin mustangs play today.

Opportu-knee's.