Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Name your favorite thing about Gus!

Quote:My favorite part about Gus is the calling a timeout as the panthers are disorganized and can barely get the snap off in the fourth quarter to keep the panthers drive alive for another 7 minutes worth of game time.

Truly smashing display of stratagem, Mr Bradley. Bravo!

Jags were going to be penalized for 12 men, nice to see you wee paying attention.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Jags were going to be penalized for 12 men, nice to see you wee paying attention.

Except the refs never threw the flag...

Quote:But but we had 12 men on the field that the refs weren't even throwing a flag for. We probably didn't even have 12 on the field, Gus probably just can't count.

You should check the replay.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Jags were going to be penalized for 12 men, nice to see you wee paying attention.

Was that ever confirmed? Vito tweeted they didn't have 12 men on the field.
;

;

He's getting us much higher draft picks than Jack Del Rio did.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

You're buying into the excuses. It was just a mistake, there weren't 12 men on the field unless someone was standing on the sideline 50 yards downfield. In the replay it looks like there are 10 men on the field maybe, but the panthers were utterly disorganized on the play.

Quote:Him running to call the timeout on that third down, his team stopping Carolina and then the Panthers converting the replayed down was about as emblematic of his tenure here as it gets.
I like how Gus doesnt waste his timeouts! What if we ended the game with a timeout left!?!? Boy would we get egg all over our face! Haha I love you guys! I love you Gus!

Quote:I like how he sets an example to show that positive attitude doesn't always breed positive results.

LOL one of the most underrated comments on a forum in history

[Image: eVIt6BN.gif]

I like how he's helping me decide to use my Sunday afternoons for golf.

Actually, my favorite thing about Gus is probably that he probably won't be here next year

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:[Image: eVIt6BN.gif]

This makes me irrationally angry. Weren't we like 1-8 at this point?

Quote:This makes me irrationally angry. Weren't we like 1-8 at this point?

lol it was something bad, I remember it pissed TMD off for similar reasons. 

Quote:[Image: eVIt6BN.gif]
My 12th favorite thing about Gus is he sure can dance! Who has time to worry about wins and losses when there is dancing to be had!

One of the reasons I can't stand his face. Just like his face of bewilderment this afternoon.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Something like that. Definitely nothing worth that level of celebration for.

Quote:My 12th favorite thing about Gus is he sure can dance! Who has time to worry about wins and losses when there is dancing to be had!

There's no denying you are in fact the world's best poster.

Quote:Was that ever confirmed? Vito tweeted they didn't have 12 men on the field.

Are we just now finding out that Gus can't count to 12?

This could come back to haunt the Jags.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:There's no denying you are in fact the world's best poster.

Well, then by process of elimination there has to be a world's worst poster.

I wonder who that might be?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Are we just now finding out that Gus can't count to 12?

This could come back to haunt the Jags.

Pathetic. We probably lost the game because of that call.