Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Positives from today

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 04:37 PM by JAGFAN88.)

We are in first place in the AFC South :teehee:

Dammit 14-0 tacks

so maybe not first but positive we will be in second Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Defense held Carolina for less yards than even the Jags horrible offense had for most of the game until they were just too gassed

Positive, the score wasn't 34-9 even though it could have been. 

I'm positive I don't want to see Jags play like that again.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Bortles regressed significantly

Locked in on first read the entire game and even then showcased wild inaccuracy and suspect pocket presence

ARob can drop this then drop that

TEs apparently a nonfactor

Joeckel getting punked then Young getting punked

Yeldon by far the best offensive player then we don't feed him the rock

Greene getting killed by Bortles

Myers missing PAT and FG, absolutely ugly PAT

Hurns best receiver, just spent two second rd picks+ on Lee and ARob to be invisible

Quote:Defense held Carolina for less yards than even the Jags horrible offense had for most of the game until they were just too gassed

I hear ya...  But I'm sick of the D got gassed excuse...  At some point the D should just continue to be great and stop a drive in the 4th when we need it.

Nobody on this team get's a pass from me anymore.  

They all suck...

The D doesn't get to have the excuse that the Offense sucks anymore.  The D should realize the O sucks...  They should take pride in stopping teams...  They don't.  They can never get a needed stop.  They're just as bad as the offense, if you ask me.

The entire team sucks.  And It's all on coaching...

There's talent here.  The execution and the mental fortitude isn't there.  This is all on coaching.  Don't tell me it's "players not plays" anymore.  

This is clearly a situation where we have a HC that is in over his head.

Today's grade: D-

Would be F but the defense tried

Quote:Bortles regressed significantly

Locked in on first read the entire game and even then showcased wild inaccuracy and suspect pocket presence

ARob can drop this then drop that

TEs apparently a nonfactor

Joeckel getting punked then Young getting punked

Yeldon by far the best offensive player then we don't feed him the rock

Greene getting killed by Bortles

Myers missing PAT and FG, absolutely ugly PAT

Hurns best receiver, just spent two second rd picks+ on Lee and ARob to be invisible

Pretty much this

-The defense held Carolina to 13 pts and 265 total yards.

-Yeldon was patient and looked good.

-Denard in the screen game. His hands are legit now...

-Hurns looked good out there. (minus the 1 drop) That catch before halftime...

Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

I'm positive I don't want to see Gus standing on our sidelines any longer.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Defender doesn't finish tackle=Coaching.

Defender gets juked=Coaching

Receiver drops pass=Coaching

I guess the players are performing for free...

Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Bortles should've played gm 4

Looked totally out of sync and unlearned everything from the offseason

If only there were more games to play and improvement was possible...

Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Quote:I hear ya... But I'm sick of the D got gassed excuse... At some point the D should just continue to be great and stop a drive in the 4th when we need it.

Nobody on this team get's a pass from me anymore.

They all suck...

The D doesn't get to have the excuse that the Offense sucks anymore. The D should realize the O sucks... They should take pride in stopping teams... They don't. They can never get a needed stop. They're just as bad as the offense, if you ask me.

The entire team sucks. And It's all on coaching...

There's talent here. The execution and the mental fortitude isn't there. This is all on coaching. Don't tell me it's "players not plays" anymore.

This is clearly a situation where we have a HC that is in over his head.

The defense played pretty good even though we allowed a rag tag group of receivers to score on us.

The perfect example of why we don't win was the Poz interception. What a great chance to score points. All the offense did was good 2 yards backwards, then our all star kicker missed a FG.

If 1 reciever dropps 1 pass during the game, then yes...  It's on the receiver.

If the entire WR corps is dropping passes...  Then you gotta wonder what the heck is going on in practice...

Positives?  Our defense only allowed 13 points, I guess that is a positive considering all the short drives that the offense had.  

Gene's Myth

The Tacks already have more points in the first 4 minutes than we did all day.

No pain, no gain.

Titans looking like they are gonna sweep the division. Mariota (or at least the Titans offensive scheme) may be really good.

positives, it's over.?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:The Tacks already have more points in the first 4 minutes than we did all day.

(Throws Up)
;

;