Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Loss Today

I remain as much as a fan as ever before of the team. But quite frankly, I can't stand most of the people on this board. I've never heard so many negative things about a team from its FANS. Sure I'm just as tired of it as you are, but it's what I signed up for and will continue to support. 

At the end of the day, both teams played ugly. Blake looked bad, that pick 6, I wouldn't have even thrown that ball. But it is what it is. Hopefully we move into next week working on some things. At some point Gus has gotta stop playing nicey nice and light a fire under the team's [BLEEP]. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I remain as much as a fan as ever before of the team. But quite frankly, I can't stand most of the people on this board. I've never heard so many negative things about a team from its FANS. Sure I'm just as tired of it as you are, but it's what I signed up for and will continue to support.

At the end of the day, both teams played ugly. Blake looked bad, that pick 6, I wouldn't have even thrown that ball. But it is what it is. Hopefully we move into next week working on some things. At some point Gus has gotta stop playing nicey nice and light a fire under the team's [BAD WORD REMOVED].

What the flying hell do you expect? Rainbows to shoot out of everyone's rear ends? How many games has this team won (or even really had a chance to win) in the last 3 seasons?

I think personally, you need to step the hell on off before you take your aggressions out of these loyal fans..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I salute you for your single minded dedication to the franchise. Without fans like you, the team probably wouldn't survive here. There has been, after all, very little to motivate anything other than blind dedication for this team for years now.

It has been 8 years since we last competed in the playoffs. Our HC is 7-26 the past three years. You came to the wrong place to expect positivity. You will probably see a lot of apologists once they return from the stadium though.

including today we are 

14-51 since 2010 our last non losing season

almost 5 years and we don't even have a season's worth of wins. 

Quote:It has been 8 years since we last competed in the playoffs. Our HC is 7-26 the past three years. You came to the wrong place to expect positivity. You will probably see a lot of apologists once they return from the stadium though.
I can't wait to hear the excuses.  The first will be the refs

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I remain as much as a fan as ever before of the team. But quite frankly, I can't stand most of the people on this board. I've never heard so many negative things about a team from its FANS. Sure I'm just as tired of it as you are, but it's what I signed up for and will continue to support.

At the end of the day, both teams played ugly. Blake looked bad, that pick 6, I wouldn't have even thrown that ball. But it is what it is. Hopefully we move into next week working on some things. At some point Gus has gotta stop playing nicey nice and light a fire under the team's [BAD WORD REMOVED].
The team has won like 15 games in the last 4 years. I can't really blame the fans for being angry. I had low expectations for this season, but I don't know if they will even reach my low expectation of 6 wins. It's a shame.
No commercial messages in sigs

We always get crappy refs and commentators. It comes with the territory. We still suck eggs and have for quite some time.

No pain, no gain.

I do appreciate the fans who sit in the stands every game and put up with this. I wish I was that tolerant, but being on a budget and seeing how bad this team plays at home, I can't justify spending the money for that.

It's time for another 3 year rebuild. I hate all the positive people. Hey it's only another 3 years and were gonna be so totally awesome guys!!!! Sit the [BLEEP] down.

Quote:The team has won like 15 games in the last 4 years. 

We did?   :blink:

Quote:We did? :blink:
Sorry, 5 years lol
No commercial messages in sigs

Do you expect positives? These are passionate fans tired of seeing trash on the field year after year.

First it was Leftwich is our man, then just Trust Gene... Now this [BLEEP]. Stay positive all you want, but don't get pissy bc we are right.

Oh I left out the Matt Jones theorists too...

Quote:What the flying hell do you expect? Rainbows to shoot out of everyone's rear ends? How many games has this team won (or even really had a chance to win) in the last 3 seasons?

I think personally, you need to step the hell on off before you take your aggressions out of these loyal fans..

Let me ask you this, what does the constant negativity and whining do to change the problem, it's like complaining that fire is hot. It is what it is. I've been a fan of the team since the get go and have been through AAAAAALLLLLL the crap seasons in addition to it's few good ones. 

I think that your attitude is a perfect example of my case in point. 

I'm equally as passionate and get equally as upset and angry about it. Good news is, we're all tied for 1st so far in the AFC south if Ten Loses lol. 

You can dislike the voice of the fans if you wish, but at the end of the day most of us just can't get all giddy again after a 7 years of the same sucky results. This team is a joke and Bradley or Caldwell have shown us that they are completely incompetent. So hate the voice of reality if you will,but in 5 weeks there will be no wins. And I gotta hear our idiot coach say Jaygwires....

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 04:31 PM by Ronster.)

I see a young team that needs time to mesh, really the game shouldn't have been as close as it was. The panthers had some bad drops that would have increased the score even more. We are young and inexperienced in most positions and it won't happen over night. Bortles confidence really took a hit after that pick 6 and he lost focus. Our defense just got worn down er beat down and the could not contain Cam. Our defense has no real identity and our offense is really, really young. They should have thrown deep more in the beginning still for some odd reason stuck on quick outs and not enough down the field throws... My boy is 7 now, he has never known the Jags as anything but a lousy team, its hard to get him excited about the Jags when they ALWAYS LOSE...

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Quote:Let me ask you this, what does the constant negativity and whining do to change the problem, it's like complaining that fire is hot. It is what it is. I've been a fan of the team since the get go and have been through AAAAAALLLLLL the crap seasons in addition to it's few good ones.

I think that your attitude is a perfect example of my case in point.

Save me your [BLEEP] n bull story.. Most of us have been fans since the beginning too. Want a cookie?

And we're still here.. Waiting and waiting, unlike some who jump ship and move to a winner.. So please, as I said, step the hell on off..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

What the hell?  Are you serious?  You live in delusional land if you think this coaching staff has a chance for greatness.  They are absolutely pathetic at their jobs.  We are in for another LONG season, and you are talking about positivity?  We haven't had a winning season in 5 years dude.  WE SUCK, and WE ARE SICK OF IT.  This was supposed to be the year things get turned around.  Low and behold, this same crap we've been experiencing as the previous seasons.  

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]