Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Loss Today

Quote:We are young and inexperienced in most positions and it won't happen over night.

Or over 2,000+ nights.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I see a young team that needs time to mesh, really the game shouldn't have been as close as it was. The panthers had some bad drops that would have increased the score even more. We are young and inexperienced in most positions and it won't happen over night. Bortles confidence really took a hit after that pick 6 and he lost focus. Our defense just got worn down er beat down and the could not contain Cam. Our defense has no real identity and our offense is really, really young. They should have thrown deep more in the beginning still for some odd reason stuck on quick outs and not enough down the field throws... My boy is 7 now, he has never known the Jags as anything but a lousy team, its hard to get him excited about the Jags when they ALWAYS LOSE...
My kids ask me why am I a Jaguars fan.  I tell them failure is how you grow.  Participation trophies are for losers.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:I remain as much as a fan as ever before of the team. But quite frankly, I can't stand most of the people on this board. I've never heard so many negative things about a team from its FANS. Sure I'm just as tired of it as you are, but it's what I signed up for and will continue to support. 

At the end of the day, both teams played ugly. Blake looked bad, that pick 6, I wouldn't have even thrown that ball. But it is what it is. Hopefully we move into next week working on some things. At some point Gus has gotta stop playing nicey nice and light a fire under the team's [BAD WORD REMOVED]. 
Shutup lol

Quote:Shutup lol
HAHAHA

-signed Everyone

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:HAHAHA

-signed Everyone

QFT
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Shutup lol

You're easily one of the biggest dumb "dawnkeys" on the board. And continue to prove it here.

Quote:You're easily one of the biggest dumb "dawnkeys" on the board. And continue to prove it here.
Yeah, sure buddy. I don't care what I'm labeled on this board. I'm a realist and not an apologist. I won't sit here and not say anything after the BS you posted.

Quote:Save me your [BAD WORD REMOVED] n bull story.. Most of us have been fans since the beginning too. Want a cookie?

And we're still here.. Waiting and waiting, unlike some who jump ship and move to a winner.. So please, as I said, step the hell on off..

I'll take a chocolate chip if you please. My point it all the whining and [BLEEP] will accomplish what exactly? Explain this to me. You could say "uh it's a way for me to vent". Sure I suppose, but.....it's just football. And that's saying something coming from me.

Then there's the "Well I spend money on this team!!" well here's a news flash, you made that choice. If you REALLY want to make a statement about how disappointed in the product you are, then I don't know.......don't buy it? That tells the owner the product isn't worth the price.

But no I'll probably get some lolzzzz you so dumb and whatever but you know I'm right.

Quote:I'll take a chocolate chip if you please. My point it all the whining and [BAD WORD REMOVED] will accomplish what exactly? Explain this to me. You could say "uh it's a way for me to vent". Sure I suppose, but.....it's just football. And that's saying something coming from me.

Then there's the "Well I spend money on this team!!" well here's a news flash, you made that choice. If you REALLY want to make a statement about how disappointed in the product you are, then I don't know.......don't buy it? That tells the owner the product isn't worth the price.

But no I'll probably get some lolzzzz you so dumb and whatever but you know I'm right.

This is true apathy right here.

Quote:I'll take a chocolate chip if you please. My point it all the whining and [BAD WORD REMOVED] will accomplish what exactly? Explain this to me. You could say "uh it's a way for me to vent". Sure I suppose, but.....it's just football. And that's saying something coming from me.

It's a message board to say what you think about the team. You're able to express your feelings and anger about the team. Not sit together and sing Kumbaya together, and maybe, just maybe we'll put together 6 wins.

[Image: 14j0qa0.jpg]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 07:17 PM by The_Anchorman.)

I think that everyone has the right to cope with this mess as they see fit.

I also think it's lame for anyone to start a thread knocking those that wish to point out the stink that is this team.

It's not like what is being said is untrue...

Quote:I think that everyone has the right to cope with this mess as they see fit.

I also think it's lame for anyone to start a thread knocking those that wish to point out the stink that is this team.

It's not like what is being said is untrue...

That last statement is so true, and others hate when we express it that way. They want us to be happy with this trash, good or bad.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Sorry, 5 years lol

Feels more like 10 years

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I agree that the team us [BLEEP]. I dislike the fact as such. I never said we needed to sing kumbaya. I simply stated, stop whining so much. It does nothing to add to a conversation. For example: Luke Joekel sucks lawlz were so bad=post of an idiot.

Luke Joekel is sure having a rough time lately, I've noticed he's not getting his first step in the right position for pass block plays which result in hum getting ghis hand placement out of whack=contributions to a good conversation.

I'm preeeeetty sure that everyone on the board knows the team is no good. You don't have to shout it from the rooftops. Cept maybe the Modis.

Typing on a phone= fail......

I think right after a game there will be a lot of quick posts that are light on analysis...

However, I think there have also been quite a few posts that provide examples of the suck, and not just the statement with no substance.

But, I do understand your frustration... It's just hard to do anything other than go bonkers... I mean, it's really not looking like there's any glimmer of hope.

I mean, the 2 minute warning is really all we have. The D is pretty good, but they aren't elite to run games in their own. They'll just gas out by the end of the 3rd or early 4th...

Oh, and it looks like Sam Young is going to be our LT. You realize how bad that is?!

Quote:Let me ask you this, what does the constant negativity and whining do to change the problem, it's like complaining that fire is hot. It is what it is. I've been a fan of the team since the get go and have been through AAAAAALLLLLL the crap seasons in addition to it's few good ones. 

I think that your attitude is a perfect example of my case in point. 
You make a valid point that all the negativity has done nothing to change the problem. But consider this; has all the positive thinking helped? If positive thinking helped then gus would would be a winning coach. But he isn't. Positivism about a negative situation like ours is delusional. But hey...

it's yo' thang

do whatcha' wanna' do

I can't tell ya'

who to sock it to...

So people can't vent? If you don't want to hear people complain, guess what, don't look at the board.

Quote:You make a valid point that all the negativity has done nothing to change the problem. But consider this; has all the positive thinking helped? If positive thinking helped then gus would would be a winning coach. But he isn't. Positivism about a negative situation like ours is delusional. But hey...

it's yo' thang

do whatcha' wanna' do

I can't tell ya'

who to sock it to...

Again I never even implied positivity.

Let me simplify it to what I'm saying.

YES WE SUCK. STOP WHINING SO MUCH ABOUT IT. I'D LIKE TO ENCOURAGE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD TO HAVE NORMAL CONVERSATIONS A LITTLE MORE THAN WHINING CONVERSATIONS.