Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Loss Today

Quote:Again I never even implied positivity.

Let me simplify it to what I'm saying.

YES WE SUCK. STOP WHINING SO MUCH ABOUT IT. I'D LIKE TO ENCOURAGE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD TO HAVE NORMAL CONVERSATIONS A LITTLE MORE THAN WHINING CONVERSATIONS.

Basically every conversation should be a Gus Bradley presser. Got it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

YES WE SUCK. STOP WHINING SO MUCH ABOUT IT. I'D LIKE TO ENCOURAGE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD TO HAVE NORMAL CONVERSATIONS A LITTLE MORE THAN WHINING CONVERSATIONS.

Do you realize that you're whining about people whining?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Do you realize that you're whining about people whining?

Hahahaha
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

No one is forcing you to read dude. Just don't look at the screen and you won't see whining.

1-14 in our last 15 September games
"I just know we need to win." - Coach Jack Del Rio

got it. however, you don't control the board or the minds of others so man up.

Quote:1-14 in our last 15 September games

My God. ..we have become unwatchable.

Quote:Do you realize that you're whining about people whining?
I have to do what I must. If it means to whine about the whiners whining about the things that glaringly need to be whined about then the whining of the whiners won't stop. 

Quote:I have to do what I must. If it means to whine about the whiners whining about the things that glaringly need to be whined about then the whining of the whiners won't stop. 
This is therapy to post and rant.  Apathy is the emotion that drives an empty stadium.  Give me the ranting angry fans over those that don't care.  I am close to apathy.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:1-14 in our last 15 September games

Excuse me while I try to recall the win.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:My God. ..we have become unwatchable.

Almost as unwinnable as unwatchable.

Quote:My God. ..we have become unwatchable.

9-40 since Khan bought the team

Quote:Excuse me while I try to recall the win.

Most likely a bottom feeder...I'll predict the Titans.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 08:34 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:Most likely a bottom feeder...I'll predict the Titans.
Cowboys, actually. The years before that we beat the Seahawks, Bills, and Steelers. 

So 2006 was the last year we won our opener. Hahahaha, what a load of  Sick

Edit: Thought you guys meant season opener, not the most recent September games lol.

Quote:9-40 since Khan bought the team

So basically the Jags scored 1 point today for each of the wins during the Khan era?

2012 vs colts on their suck for luck campaign.
"I just know we need to win." - Coach Jack Del Rio

Todays loss might of cost me getting to go to sports bar on sundays to watch the game. My dad is tired of watching the team get beat with the same thing week in,and week out.  3rd downs kill us,we can't stop opposeing team on 3rd downs,it was a big problom last year,and it is again this year according to my dad. our qb stinks he says,and its same old jags loseing. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I remain as much as a fan as ever before of the team. But quite frankly, I can't stand most of the people on this board. I've never heard so many negative things about a team from its FANS. Sure I'm just as tired of it as you are, but it's what I signed up for and will continue to support. 

At the end of the day, both teams played ugly. Blake looked bad, that pick 6, I wouldn't have even thrown that ball. But it is what it is. Hopefully we move into next week working on some things. At some point Gus has gotta stop playing nicey nice and light a fire under the team's [BAD WORD REMOVED]. 

What do you do if your Gus, bench Bortles for a poor 2nd half?  We all know that Chad Henne isn't coming in and performing any better.   Does he demand the play calling on offense after poor production from his new OC?

I mean he'll have to go back and look at the tape tonight, and figure out what all went wrong in detail and hopefully make changes.

The refs were bad in this game, so that didn't help.

The LT play of both Luke & Young were below average but it wasnt horrible some of the stuff was simply Blake playing bad.  A part of it was the play calling, and the WR drops didn't help.

Chris Smith didnt play that good, McCray screwed up when he came in after Colvin got injured.

What was the deal with no passes towards Lewis or Harbor?

Why did they not run the ball more?  Why did our kicker miss an extra point?

On a positive note, Chris Clemons got a sack, a PD, almost another sack and he blocked a field goal.  Poz was all over the place and got a nice pick (INT)!