Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Guess what? We suck again!

All this hype about Robinson,Bortles, Yeldon and a promising season and we just got embarrassed by a team with no recievers. Been a jags fan since 97, but lemme tell u its just demoralizing going through this every single year.... we need a whole new team and front office. Blake looks like another bust, play calling all around was terrible and we have no bright spots other that a MLB in Poz that's at the end of his career. Smh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeldon actually looked better than I expected him to when he was given the ball. The drops killed us along with some horrible calls by the refs. Also missing the extra point was bad.

Quote:All this hype about Robinson,Bortles, Yeldon and a promising season and we just got embarrassed by a team with no recievers. Been a jags fan since 97, but lemme tell u its just demoralizing going through this every single year.... we need a whole new team and front office. Blake looks like another bust, play calling all around was terrible and we have no bright spots other that a MLB in Poz that's at the end of his career. Smh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jGSvxCRp4

Yep. Well onto next week. I think I predicted 5 wins at the most. Gonna stick with that.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Again? I don't think we ever stopped.

Yeldon looks like he has a bright future, but thus season is going to be rough.... still too many questions on offense

[Image: 9ReRvb8.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 12:45 AM by Hawaii_jaguar.)

Quote:[Image: 9ReRvb8.png]

HAHAHAH!!!!

Quote:Yeldon actually looked better than I expected him to when he was given the ball. The drops killed us along with some horrible calls by the refs. Also missing the extra point was bad.
Agreed.

Look at the stats....

Carolina's NET rushing yards 105   (avg 3 yards)

Jaguars   NET rushing yards  96 (avg 4.6 yards)

Carolina's NET Passing yards 158 (Cam 18/31 1 INT)  1 passing TD

Jaguars   NET Passing yards 169 (Bortles 22/40 2 INT) 1 passing TD

I mean that really is the biggest difference in the game is the fumble, 2 ints, and 3 punts with only 1 out of 3 redzone success.

Quote:Again? I don't think we ever stopped.
Just like you and your damn avatar

Quote:Just like you and your damn avatar
Hey man, your avatar isn't the best either... That girl looks like a man with a wig.

Quote:Agreed.

Look at the stats....

Carolina's NET rushing yards 105 (avg 3 yards)

Jaguars NET rushing yards 96 (avg 4.6 yards)

Carolina's NET Passing yards 158 (Cam 18/31 1 INT) 1 passing TD

Jaguars NET Passing yards 169 (Bortles 22/40 2 INT) 1 passing TD

I mean that really is the biggest difference in the game is the fumble, 2 ints, and 3 punts with only 1 out of 3 redzone success.

Throw all the stats u want, only thing that matters is we lost. Cams best WR was Ted Ginn....TED GINN!... I believe with the development of our young WRs and yeldon as well as getting J. Thomas back it all depends on Bortles for our offense to emerge as one of the better ones in the nfl. But throwing 44 times, anything below 200 is very sad... our D looks okay, jus okay... we are in despite need of quality DBs

Quote:Hey man, your avatar isn't the best either... That girl looks like a man with a wig.
You are just a idiot at least my avatar does not poke fun at the Jags

Quote:You are just a idiot at least my avatar does not poke fun at the Jags
Insults now? C'mon kid. I think his avatar looks great. You have to find something enjoyable out of this franchise, and if its funny pictures, so be it.

Quote:Insults now? C'mon kid. I think his avatar looks great. You have to find something enjoyable out of this franchise, and if its funny pictures, so be it.
Yeah Insults A true Jags fan would not have a avatar like that. Really tired of the national  media disrespecting us.We should not have to be disrespected by our fans as well.

Quote:Yeah Insults A true Jags fan would not have a avatar like that. Really tired of the national  media disrespecting us.We should not have to be disrespected by our fans as well.
He's a true fan. Who cares what his avatar is, its hilarious. You're getting too personal with it, and the picture is an appropriate reaction to what we see on the field.

Quote:Throw all the stats u want, only thing that matters is we lost. Cams best WR was Ted Ginn....TED GINN!... I believe with the development of our young WRs and yeldon as well as getting J. Thomas back it all depends on Bortles for our offense to emerge as one of the better ones in the nfl. But throwing 44 times, anything below 200 is very sad... our D looks okay, jus okay... we are in despite need of quality DBs

Wait and Tedd Ginn is worse than an undrafted 2nd year WR Allen Hurns whom fumbled?  I mean the Jaguars WRs aren't even breaking 1000 yards this year, and the last I looked no Jaguars WR has in over a decade (so how can we as Jaguar fans make fun of other teams WRs)?

I mean with J. Thomas out, Lee injured, and even Allen Robinson had a nagging shoulder injury he played thru.  It wasnt like Bortles had tons of great options and many passes were dropped in this game that should've been caught.

Quote:He's a true fan. Who cares what his avatar is, its hilarious. You're getting too personal with it, and the picture is an appropriate reaction to what we see on the field.
No he is not that picture is used by many to make fun of the Jags. Having a avatar like that disrespects the team. Anyone who has a avatar that pokes fun of the team is not a true fan IMO. I will never think any different I take this team very seriously. I have high respect for this team. Go Jags  

You need to drink more, Randy. Maybe get some of that white stuff too.

Quote:You need to drink more, Randy. Maybe get some of that white stuff too.
Maybe you should drink less. I do not drink or do drugs.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 01:36 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:Maybe you should drink less. I do not drink or do drugs.
I know. You're super serious, hardcore, no fun, no jokes, stuck up, think you're smarter than everyone here. Nice addition to this message board, so glad you're here.

Lighten up cake muffin.