Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
olsen is dumb

Quote:I don't blame Olson either. So many drops. And once Joeckel went out, there was no time to throw.
yeah who would have thought. Did u notice Bortles failing on back leg and foot? It was Mechanical issue I thought he had fixed but saw again today

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:7 catches for 28 yards is one of the statlines for one of our receivers.

If that's not at least partially a play-calling issue then I don't know what is. You have to stop throwing it behind the line of scrimmage like that. Hit the flats, but the Screensonville Screenguar era should've ended with Fisch.

The one defense I'll give Olson is that Blake missed pretty much every throw that wasn't within 3 yards of the line of scrimmage today. He had the nice pass to ARob (who dropped it), the nice one to Hurns, and another to ARob that he caught. Other than those though, any throw not within 3 yards of the LOS seemed to be badly missed. The issue is that Olson seemed to completely eliminate any throw not within 3 yards of the LOS after that allowing the Panthers to sit on the short routes. I thought Olson was calling some quick hits and screens to boost Bortles' confidence to go back to the air, but that never happened. It was more like Olson just got tired of dealing with Bortles missing and refused to allow him to even attempt it again.

I'm worried about Olson because of his issues with Gabbert. If Bortles keeps struggling hitting throws like he did today, I'm really worried that Olson may look to undermine or sabotage him like he apparently tried to with Gabbert.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

I don't think blake did a bad job yes they drop a few yes he missed a few but that is moot because he should not have thrown more than 24 or 28 times tops

And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

he not dumb but clearly he should have adjusted

And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Quote:The raiders fans are laughing...
? They have 0 today getting beat 24 - 0

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just don't see how in the third quarter with our LT out and there starting DT and MLB out we didn't just run the ball up the right side .. 39 throws is pretty ridiculous when we were only down 1pt or 1td for the majority of the game.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

pretty bad they should have run more considering how successful they were